IGNORED

Owen Hargreaves

Oh please please just be a rumour!!! I have no idea why Sven picks him ive been down every route.. are they lovers??..is Hargreaves his long lost love child???...does Sven fancy his mam and think its the only way into her drawers?? I just don't know why but i think the lads utter crap!!!! :unsure:

When I read that story the thing that made me laugh is that there is nothing to say DM is even thinking about buying him.

No scouts been out there to watch him.

I know its only a romour but does my head in these newspapers and sports website that just seem to make up utter crap and then 1 out of 500 time they get something right and they applaude themselves for giving you every choice on different days.

Anyway moan over and please just let this be crap

Guest fozzie22
Oh please please just be a rumour!!! I have no idea why Sven picks him ive been down every route.. are they lovers??..is Hargreaves his long lost love child???...does Sven fancy his mam and think its the only way into her drawers?? I just don't know why but i think the lads utter crap!!!! :unsure:

He's crap but always puts a smile on the swedes face tbh...

To be honest he is not a player I would have on my wish list.

However, I think most are out of order saying he is shit player based on a sub appearences for England.

He must have some decent qualities to be regularly picked for the England squad and as some have pointed out he is a regular in one of the top teams in europe, and is well thought of by the Munich fans.

Is he shit in the same way as a lot of people said Phil Neville was shit based his contribution in a England shirt?

If anybody sees him regular for his club side, and still says he is shit then I may be interested in the comments made.

Rob said..............He must have some decent qualities to be regularly picked for the England squad.

Emile Heskey was picked regularly for the England team. :blink:   :blink:   enuff said. :)

27906[/snapback]

:lol: nasty that :P

• 2 weeks later...

After seeing Him play! i wouldn't mind him now for Everton, seems a very good player in my eyes! a unsung hero. He's playing today for England and i think could do well for us? prove that he is that good, he has sais that he would like to go to the premiership? :D