IGNORED

Owen Hargreaves

looks like we will never agree :D

34922[/snapback]

I disagree :D , we will never agree on the Stevie Mac wannabe, but I'm sure we have very similar views on many things mate. It's one of the best things about this forum.

ATB

Mac

After seeing Him play! i wouldn't mind him now for Everton, seems a very good player in my eyes! a unsung hero. He's playing today for England and i think could do well for us? prove that he is that good, he has sais that he would like to go to the premiership? :D

34909[/snapback]

I do actually agree with how hes playing, he loves a challenge and never bottles a challenge. But could he keep this form up?

Everyone disses Him, but they never see him play!

You dont play for Bayern Munich week in week out if you are poo?

None of us see him play only when he plays for England?

I'd love him in our Midfield, he has been Englands best player throughout the all the game and to today you could see it they way he played and when he scored that pen he shown how much it ment to him? proved his critics wrong! :D

Why, as soon as any player plays a decent game in the world cup do some people start saying, we should have him. What if BLAH BLAH FFS

He plays for munich, is the first name on the team sheet, wins the league every year, plays in the champs league. Dont you think moving to Everton is a step down for him

Hes allways played well for England, hes just the usual scapegoat because hes not a star name

I'll admit ive never rated hargreaves, and i disagree Zed, i think he has played poor for england BEFORE the world cup. I've got to admit i was wrong about him as a player, he played superb, his performance yesterday was outstanding, the amount he put into that game was unbeliveable, a 110% performance. He lost the ball a few times but apart from that he was great, stuck to his job really well and flew up and down the field for 2 hours. Hat off to the lad, sadly it wasn't enough for england to go through (I knew they would let us down though so I was'nt to bothered :D )

Take bits of Zed's post and a smattering of Ian's post and I feel that is where I stand.

Best player by a country mile yesterday, (my humble pie is warming in the oven) but I still feel he would not be our best bet if we had the kind of money he would demand, especially after his last two performances.

ATB

Mac

(I knew they would let us down though so I was'nt to bothered )

No, me neither.

Im not really arsed, of course I would have liked us to win it but, unlike when ~Everton get beat, I was over it in seconds

B);)

No, me neither.

Im not really arsed, of course I would have liked us to win it but, unlike when ~Everton get beat, I was over it in seconds

35084[/snapback]

:rolleyes: hargreeves was supurb made me eat humble pie ;) and was one of the only players to perform imo B)

i take back every bad word ive said about him, by far englands best player in the tornament and maybe in with a chance to be in the world cup best team at the end? i would defo take him as long as he can play as half as good as he did in the world cup :)

To be honest he is not a player I would have on my wish list.

However, I think most are out of order saying he is poo player based on a sub appearences for England.

He must have some decent qualities to be regularly picked for the England squad and as some have pointed out he is a regular in one of the top teams in europe, and is well thought of by the Munich fans.

Is he poo in the same way as a lot of people said Phil Neville was poo based his contribution in a England shirt?

If anybody sees him regular for his club side, and still says he is poo then I may be interested in the comments made.

27889[/snapback]

Must admit I feel a bit smug after Hargreaves performace against Portugal.

But to be honest, Sven as a manager has managed to make most players who put on the England over the last 5 years shirt look poo in the main!!!!

i've been waiting for this to show up

me i'd take him seen him for BM and he's looked good he can play

hes like a poor mans makeleeeeeee (dont know how to spell it) and i think DM would get the best out of him so i would more than welcome him here

but this is if only's unless BK has won the lottery again i cant see were at least 5 to 7 mill is coming from for that buy to be honest but dont think 5 to 7 mill would be paying over the odds for him

i've been waiting for this to show up

me i'd take him seen him for BM and he's looked good he can play

hes like a poor mans makeleeeeeee (dont know how to spell it) and i think DM would get the best out of him so i would more than welcome him here

but this is if only's unless BK has won the lottery again i cant see were at least 5 to 7 mill is coming from for that buy to be honest but dont think 5 to 7 mill would be paying over the odds for him

35684[/snapback]

Considering he'll only play for a side in the Champions League i dont think theres much chance he'll come to us do you?

Considering he'll only play for a side in the Champions League i dont think theres much chance he'll come to us do you?

35723[/snapback]

Probaly but he said he wants to move to a club that will win things, (probaly not us) but surly next season we could come close to winning the facup or league cup... maybe he would come to us at the fact he would be playing in the premiership...