IGNORED

Hey all!

Louis put a link up regarding the Milwall fan who thought his season ticket went awol.

Whilst browsing on that forum, i noticed that they have a 'location' option underneath their member's title. I on't know if i've just been silly, but could we have one please?

For those who are season ticket holders, i thought it might be nice to let others know where they sit. I personaly wouldn't mind anyone knowing where i was and it'd be nice to see some of the members on here; if say some of you can make the odd game and are situated in the same stand, and say hi?

I don't know what you guys think, for those who aren't season ticket holders, the location can be home town, district, county, state? might even give opportunities for members to meet up or discuss other topics?

Hope you're all ok guys. Thanks for the time!

J

The link http://www.toffeetalk.com/index.php?app=core&module=usercp should take you to your control panel.

Click on the "profile" tab underneath Your Options.

The "location" box is down the page immediately below "favourite player."

Put in what you want and then make sure you click "save changes" at the bottom of the page.

Done (seems like "favourite player" has been sacrificed to make way for it though).

Look harder.

Louis, Honestly that wasn't there when i went on it dude. Trust me, i know i can be a wind up merchant every now and then, but it wasn't there when I (and Marco) looked, so it must have only come up your end!? :unsure:

I've got it now like...

edit- The only things that were there, were Gamer Tag, Favourite Player, Other site links...so i wasn't being blind thank you Mr.Louis! ;)

Edited by tenaciousj

i know i mentioned it on the shoutbox for the facebook page but i really like the idea of a map of the world so we can all put in where we live, to get an idea of how big the TT community is.

Different kind of "location" idea but it fits the thread description.... kinda....