IGNORED

Ppl Playing In Arcade

KillaGTiR

i have found a few ppl which are playing in are Arcade but have not posted in ages.. i am going to start to finding all ppl which are not posting and pissing them off... we should have a rule page which states are the rules to be on this forum

what do ppl think and someone write up some rules or ppl can post here and i will take a new topic about it stating all in it

Can warn them if only on here for the games they will be banned for anything up to 100 days maybe.

If not can have them deleted. Not just on here but completely. there banks there NI number there passport everything.

We have the power

How about speaking to Jon or Louis about setting up a minimum posts per day to play the arcade, I don't know if that is possible, but it sounds reasonable.

I know for a fact Tara is one of the offenders, and I shall have words. :angry:

ATB

Mac

Booooooooo ban Tara  :lol:

Psssst keep quiet Tara has special permission seens she jumps in and calms us down when it gets rowdy!

:lol: She is currently in the bath and has booked the PC for when she gets out, so no doubt she may have something to say if she can be diverted from the arcade.

ATB

Mac

OK got the point spuddy, sometimes i feel like my opinions will not be as worthwhile as other. I dont know much about football, but i will try harder.

T

Come on Tara surely you noticed by now we do very little talking about football every thread just drifts off into dentists, car crashes, holidays, photos............and my personal fave cyber smut :D

Theres something for everyone at TT!

Come on Tara surely you noticed by now we do very little talking about football every thread just drifts off into dentists, car crashes, holidays, photos............and my personal fave cyber smut  :D

Theres something for everyone at TT!

Posting on spuddies account - Cheers hun, means a lot to me.

I can say this with all confidence though - Crouch, flatters to deceive. Mark my words.

T

Posting on spuddies - Licker i am up for us modern, independant thinking women having a forum of our own, but all we would do is talk about you lads behind your backs.

It would have to be password protected.

Girls what do you think?.

T

i can set up am min post per day if you want but the mods would have to keep an eye on people who are just posting to play in the arcade as we don;t want loads of crap in the forums if you know what i mean.

Let us know what you all think

Cheers

Jon

who needs more mods when you've got me :D:D

granted at this presise minute i wouldnt be much use as the hot day mite av got the better of me (and the numerous amounts of alchol :D )

if we could get a pic of mac and pat and put it on the arcade that would make them post if you wrote under it (POST OR THESE TWO WILL HAVE YOUR BOLLOCKS)

just a thought :D

I dont see it as a problem......................

As long as they have posted enough times to get in there, I cant really see how we can tell people to post X amount of times a week.

People will post as and when they have a point of view, or when they have some time to kill, But like Pat said if you force them to meet targets, the forum is going to be overloaded with rubbish.

While we are on the subject of rubbish, a lot of our posters are starting new threads about things that already have threads, Aj & Lescott are prime examples, we must have had about 6 threads on each player. We do pride ourselves on having a tidy forum but lately the standards have fallen somewhat.

So please take a look around before starting new threads, and make sure its put in the right place.

PS....would also like to remind our members that ladies, young boys and young girls read these forums, and i have noticed that the language in a lot of posts has become very much stronger, almost to the point of Crudeness. My 7 year old Grand daughter likes reading the forum with me, but it is becoming increasingly embarrasing to quickly skip off some of the posts. please try to limit the strength of the language, the ** or the ## can always be used to make your point.

This started off as a simple reply, but then went off on a rant. Sorry about that but just felt i had to mention it.

Licker.