IGNORED

RS Fans

Z-Cars

If they sign up and are taking the piss, should we ban them all ?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. If they sign up and are taking the piss, should we ban them all ?

• Yes
    • No

Tell us what you think. This is your forum guys. Do you want the RS posting on here or shall we fook the lot of them off once and for all ?

I think we should keep them. They bring intelligence and wit to the forum. They also are THE REIGNING EUROPEAN CHAMPIONS so they can certainly talk football.

And another one bites the dust. :D

If you are reading this and you support the shi*e, we will allow you on here to humour us, but if you take the piss you can f*ck right off.....capiche :lol:

If there are any RS shite on here that the Toffee Talk gang don't want on here pm me and i'll make them disappear :P

Cheers

Jon

Ide been all for switzerland & uno all as one under the happy flower tent...yeh peace man etc etc...However...& considering all parties...

Have come to the conclusion that we are honestly better of without them. Ouch yes, but consider all users of this forum.

A) Regulars = Sick 2 death of constant drivvle, Many have @ times steered clear or reduced visits.

:lol: Mutes= ( Mutes readers, reg'd mebers whom use for info etc etc) are also important mebers of the communnitty & god knows how many we have lost due to this ( ide imagine anyw eb hit is a good hit & helps spread the word)

C) Newbies= again we have no doubt lost some newbies & other potential mebers due to the above mentioned shite.

So after looking @ it like that cant help but for the sake of this place think of any other sollution than to keep it a CLOSED HOUSE 4 a while & maybe down the track if we pick up a cple decent neutrals etc then re - asses the situation again?.

Thought would liven up the debate & have a say as a near 3yr regular poster now & Pass on that the place in no time in its hsitroy has been as messy.

Sure weve been invaded @ times etc but not constantly liek this & this is no blight on the Blue Posters..were aloud to squabble, disgaree bitch, fight etc...as thats what the palce is all about after all.....Everton F.C.

That I think we should all remeber & sadly is not respected by most of the late visitors.

Short text Version of above:- feck em off!!! ( sory had to get of the fence sometime & vent an honest opinion..we tried, it didnt wrk, feck em off...!!!)

Guest fozzie22
Ide been all for switzerland & uno all as one under the happy flower tent...yeh peace man etc etc...However...& considering all parties...

Have come to the conclusion that we are honestly better of without them. Ouch yes, but consider all users of this forum.

A) Regulars = Sick 2 death of constant drivvle, Many have @ times steered clear or reduced visits.

:lol: Mutes= ( Mutes readers, reg'd mebers whom use for info etc etc) are also important mebers of the communnitty & god knows how many we have lost due to this ( ide imagine anyw eb hit is a good hit & helps spread the word)

C) Newbies= again we have no doubt lost some newbies & other potential mebers due to the above mentioned shite.

So after looking @ it like that cant help but for the sake of this place think of any other sollution than to keep it a CLOSED HOUSE 4 a while & maybe down the track if we pick up a cple decent neutrals etc then re - asses the situation again?.

Thought would liven up the debate & have a say as a near 3yr regular poster now & Pass on that the place in no time in its hsitroy has been  as messy.

Sure weve been invaded @  times etc but not constantly liek this & this is no blight on the Blue Posters..were aloud to squabble, disgaree bitch, fight etc...as thats what the palce is all about after all.....Everton F.C.

That I think we  should all remeber & sadly is not respected by most of the late visitors.

Short text Version of above:- feck em off!!! ( sory had to get of the fence sometime & vent an honest opinion..we tried, it didnt wrk, feck em off...!!!)

well said Pat

Ok. Id like to share my opinion on this as well. Its not that reds like me post shit all the time is it? If i get into a discussion i normally refrain from posting unwanted posts.

But this doesnt work one way does it?? How many Anti-Liverpool threads are present in the forum as whole?? Quite a few? Thats an understatement.

Now, if making fun of Liverpool and its supporters is 'just a bit of fun', why doesnt it work the other way round. If somebody talks football to me, i talk football. If somebody talks crap and i can be as bitter as they are as well, when i want to.

Id love to pick names but i am not classless.

I know and appreciate that this is an Everton forum, but the slack Liverpool FC gets from this forums is uncalled for. I dont expect anyone to like LFC but too much is too much IMO.

Also, ive heard a lot 'this is my forums, fuck off Xavier.' Why so?? I thought that internet forums were for everyone. :lol:

IMO ive always made footie related posts when somebody talkts football with me. If somebody posts stupid drivel i give them back the same. So how come I get banned and they dont? Isnt that unfair?

Its upto you now, Admins. Ban if you want to or let all stay. If the forums are to improve, shit from supporters from both 'The Reds' and 'The Blues' need to stop. It has to work both ways, if you know what i mean.

If an Everton supporter talks drivel most of the time and does very little, he/she needs to be banned or atleast be given a warning.

Id appreciate a honest reply. But i doubt i'll get one.

Edited by xavier

Undesrtand Xavier, however @ the end of the day you must understand it is an Everton forum..

Simple & any complaints from supporters of other clubs should carry little or no weight.

You cant cry tit 4 tat mate reagrding Blues drivvle or RS abuse as again it is an Everton site.

Anti Liverpool threads are our right ( try other boards mate ule get called everyhting from a smackhead to a pedo or a murderer-u never got that here)..Again remebring after all it is an Everton site.

This doesnt (shouldnt work one way) Why not? again this is an Everton site.

This place is not called or advertised as Warm n fuzzy Mersey fans united...or World footy or General footy talk...or Serious Soccer etc or English football talk or Prem talk etc etc...

No it's called "Toffetalk"..>..Again & not forgetting an Everton site for Evertonian's everywhere!!!

I simply can not be more honest than that mate..

I agrree you took some unfair & uness stick @ times....but to be honest I would expect worse from ure lot's boards my friend. ( hence never going near)

Edited by PatV

Ive been a regular poster at several boards. Most of them Liverpool. And frankly, we have had many many Man U and Everton supporters post there and except ffor the odd 'Manc Twat' or 'Bluenose', thats it.

No i dont not expect the forum to be warm and fuzzy. But is it a sin to expect some meaningful banter amd/or resspect from fellow posters supporting a rival club?

If thats the case, somethings not right.

do you want me to pm the link to my home forum??

No.

Simply thats the whole point...It's not neccesary for us to go on LFc forums ..get the drift.

Im trying to be polite & having nothing personal against you, however, like i stated we previously...We tried to co exist, it didnt work..we need to try something else.

Whilst & again at the end of the day it is yes an Everton site & what other sites do is of little relevance to us as it's our own lil communitty.

I admire your faith in humanity Xav, yet believe nievety can be a blinker.

Ok. Let me get this straight. Meaningless drivel from BS fans is accepted because this is an Everton forum. And if a RS replies back its not accepted. Ok.

Yes..put it like this. This forum is for "...the thinking Evertonian". That's two criteria for bring a member, "thinking" or "Evertonian". There is a case for allowing people who only fit one of those criteria..ie if you're an Evertonian but a bit short in the IQ department (they do exist apparently though I've never met one) or a "thinking" RS (or whoever) then maybe it's acceptable. But if you are neither "thinking" or "Evertonian" then you're in the wrong place and need to be banned (and probably lobotomised as well).

Just one last thought...would it be technically possible to stop non-Evertonians posting in the Everton discussion section, but allow them elsewhere??

Yes..put it like this. This forum is for "...the thinking Evertonian". That's two criteria for bring a member, "thinking" or "Evertonian". There is a case for allowing people who only fit one of those criteria..ie if you're an Evertonian but a bit short in the IQ department (they do exist apparently though I've never met one) or a "thinking" RS (or whoever) then maybe it's acceptable. But if you are neither "thinking" or "Evertonian" then you're in the wrong place and need to be banned (and probably lobotomised as well).

:lol:

funny :lol:

Unfortunately Xavier or your alter ego DracoMalfoy, you just dont get it do you

As pat said "naivety", and basically you havent a clue have you, for some reason you want to be part of the crowd, but your not, your an outsider looking in from a far with little or no experiance of what supporting a club is all about, most of the evertonians on here as far as I can see have an affinity with Everton and understand our dislike for the RS, you, on the other hand are a proffessional forum browser who has stubbled across TT and got a bit of joy .

The arguments above a plain and clear and yet as per usual you dodge the sensible response, you couldn't even see the sarcasm in my post saying BAN THIS FOOKER after your wrote HO HUM

Send yourself a PM with a link to you own forum or if its that boring go to

www.bluekipper.com

Theres lots of people there

Ok. Id like to share my opinion on this as well. Its not that reds like me post shit all the time is it? If i get into a discussion i normally refrain from posting unwanted posts.

But this doesnt work one way does it?? How many Anti-Liverpool threads are present in the forum as  whole?? Quite a few? Thats an understatement.

Now, if making fun of Liverpool and its supporters is 'just a bit of fun', why doesnt it work the other way round. If somebody talks football to me, i talk football. If somebody talks crap and i can be as bitter as they are as well, when i want to.

Id love to pick names but i am not classless.

I know and appreciate that this is an Everton forum, but the slack Liverpool FC gets from this forums is uncalled for. I dont expect anyone to like LFC but too much is too much IMO.

Also, ive heard a lot 'this is my forums, fuck off Xavier.' Why so?? I thought that internet forums were for everyone. :lol:

IMO ive always made footie related posts when somebody talkts football with me. If somebody posts stupid drivel i give them back the same. So how come I get banned and they dont? Isnt that unfair?

Its upto you now, Admins. Ban if you want to or let all stay. If the forums are to improve, shit from supporters from both 'The Reds' and 'The Blues' need to stop. It has to work both ways, if you know what i mean.

If an Everton supporter talks drivel most of the time and does very little, he/she needs to be banned or atleast be given a warning.

Id appreciate a honest reply. But i doubt i'll get one.

My opinion is to let you all stay and although i dont remember you personaly making any argumentative comments let me ask you some questions!

If you are not trying to get into arguments why do you have Xaviea as your ID? Why show a liverpool video? and why get yourself into these discussions? Why have you'll never walk alone as your signature?

you could name yourself something non liverpool and stay out of the Blue/Red debate and you would not even be on the RS list for possble banning! Use your brains and stop thinking you have a rite to have a go back. If i went on your liverpool forum now and started a argument i would be banned by tonight!

End of chat :lol: