IGNORED

Out The Blue

I'v just pulled up behind a lorry on my way home on one of the little roads near my work leaned over to get the shades outa my glove box and when i sat back up the fookin lorry was only reversing towards me.

Reverse gear was selected rapidly and just as i gave it som gas the lorry smashed into the front of my car and im sat watching the rear doors peel up my bonet up. Luckily i was by then reversing faster than him hand on horn and mr lorry driver realised what he had done.

A couple more feet and the prick would have been through my windscreen an poor old me woulda been in serious trouble. Thankfully I'm now at home calming myself down and wondering how much that claim will be worth like all good scousers should be :D

Luck escape methinks :unsure:

Glad you're ok mate.

My mum just went round the shop and witnessed three lads smash all the windows on this car with the fella still in it, he tried getting out and they hit him twice over the head with a crowbar and legged it and then he runs after them for a bit with a fucking machete, then he drove off in his car with blood pouring down his face :o

Ive been around the world a bit in my time & like my current Adress this loon's on the road im afraid is a Universal thing.

I have this thing where im happy in my own ability but foook me ya have no idea who or what is behind or coming ahead, scary.

Bad luck fish mate.

I had the side of my car completely destroyed by a dustcart a few years ago, parked outside my house at the time. We heard a huge noise and came out front..overheard the dustmen telling the driver to just drive on!! :angry: . They stopped when they saw me...said they'd "bounced off the kerb!?!?". Spent the next half hour til the police arrived protecting the driver from my irate wife (he wouldn't get out of the cab :lol: ) who was completely in love with the car (new, to us, Peugeot 405 SRi).

Was repaired but we'd have been far better off if it'd been a write-off 'cos it was a fucking useless car!!

Anyway Man from Atlantis, glad you avoided being flattened...that would have been very depressing :lol::lol: .

So many kind words thank you one and all  :D

I'm just sat wondering what car my insurance is gona give me to play with while they fix mine hope its not one of those little Fiats or a Dawoo Matiz cos i'l look like a lemmon driving one of those!

Ask for a Golf cos I like that car then you can tell me what its like