IGNORED

Cisse

He broke his left leg against Blackburn.

Now, he's broken his right. I'm absolutely gutted for him. He missed Euro 04 due to a suspension he earned in an U-21 game. Now, he's missed the WC as well. VERY UNLUCKY. VERY SAD.

Not forgetting to mention that he was about to be sold in a few days and that his value in the market would have plummeted big time now. But the injury doesnt look as bad as first thought.

Was Cisse another kopite victim of that pretty poy assassin Lucas Neil?

He seems to have a thing wif the shoite.

He also splattred the face of a Greek player last week & had another carried off, whilst being personally responsible for a lot of Holland's current injury woes.

Sure bet, heel get sent (Wif Septic Bladder's recent ethos for referees to ruin the tournament) in the WC if the odds are good, Ide say a good bet to be on.

He broke his left leg against Blackburn.

Now, he's broken his right. I'm absolutely gutted for him. He missed Euro 04 due to a suspension he earned in an U-21 game. Now, he's missed the WC as well. VERY UNLUCKY. VERY SAD.

Not forgetting to mention that he was about to be sold in a few days and that his value in the market would have plummeted big time now. But the injury doesnt look as bad as first thought.

Doesnt look as bad as first thougt hes broke his fukin shin mate

Just reading in the paper that he'll be out for six months and the boys from marsielle were at anfied on wednesday discussing his 8mil transfer and it now messes up rafa the gaffers transfer plans

What a fooking blow

At least his missus will be able to keep our of reach of him for a few months

Liverpool boss Rafa Benitez has joined the growing debate that Fifa should compensate clubs when their players are injured on international duty.

The Reds' transfer plans have been hit by the injury sustained by Djibril Cisse while playing for France earlier this week.

Cisse faces up to four months on the sidelines after breaking his leg against China.

The injury has ended Liverpool's hopes of selling Cisse to Marseille this summer and Benitez believes Fifa should pay the player's wages while he is out injured.

"When I spoke at the Uefa coaches meeting last season, this was one of the important issues I raised," said Benitez.

"In this situation, we have a player who has cost Liverpool a lot of money injured preparing for a World Cup. Now we have to face the cost. There are wages to pay and also we can't sell the player.

"It's clear there is a problem with the rules. As a club, not only have we lost a player we have lost big money.

"I believe Fifa or the national associations should pay the clubs in these situations.

"Fifa is a very wealthy organisation and they make a lot of money from the World Cup. They should insure the value of the players they want to participate.

"If they're not prepared to pay for this, okay, maybe the clubs should say the players can't play.

"If a team loses one of its most important players, it can make a big difference to their season and determine if they compete for the title or fight against relegation.

"I know there are some associations who are less wealthy, particularly among the African nations, but in those situations Fifa should help help because they make a lot of money, particularly during a World Cup.

"I know Liverpool has suffered a lot because of the rules. This time it's Cisse, but last year we had a problem with Milan Baros when he was injured playing for the Czechs."

Guest Reg Reagan
Liverpool boss Rafa Benitez has joined the growing debate that Fifa should compensate clubs when their players are injured on international duty.

The Reds' transfer plans have been hit by the injury sustained by Djibril Cisse while playing for France earlier this week.

Cisse faces up to four months on the sidelines after breaking his leg against China.

The injury has ended Liverpool's hopes of selling Cisse to Marseille this summer and Benitez believes Fifa should pay the player's wages while he is out injured.

"When I spoke at the Uefa coaches meeting last season, this was one of the important issues I raised," said Benitez.

"In this situation, we have a player who has cost Liverpool a lot of money injured preparing for a World Cup. Now we have to face the cost. There are wages to pay and also we can't sell the player.

"It's clear there is a problem with the rules. As a club, not only have we lost a player we have lost big money.

"I believe Fifa or the national associations should pay the clubs in these situations.

"Fifa is a very wealthy organisation and they make a lot of money from the World Cup. They should insure the value of the players they want to participate.

"If they're not prepared to pay for this, okay, maybe the clubs should say the players can't play.

"If a team loses one of its most important players, it can make a big difference to their season and determine if they compete for the title or fight against relegation.

"I know there are some associations who are less wealthy, particularly among the African nations, but in those situations Fifa should help help because they make a lot of money, particularly during a World Cup.

"I know Liverpool has suffered a lot because of the rules. This time it's Cisse, but last year we had a problem with Milan Baros when he was injured playing for the Czechs."

oh boo hoo...cry us a river ya fat fuck