IGNORED

World Cup general thread

Guest fozzie22

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i expect all teams to improve dont think any team has got off to a flying start they have basically done what they needed which is get 3 points

Hit, nail, head.

Every team will improve. After Germany's game it was: 'Germany wont win it, too weak at the back'. Then it was 'England wont win it, Sven's substitutions are shite'. 'Argentina might', 'Italy wont win it','France r sh1te!!@!!', 'Braliz wont win it', its a long tournament. :D Everybody will improve.

Mods/Admin

Not sure if we can maybe put this as a pinned thread or something if everyone agrees with what I say below.

People

Can we keep world cup news to one genreal thread (maybe this one) as at the moment there a quite a few diff threads all over the place for our games and Brazil, France and other games.

Its all regarding the world cup so maybe should be under 1 thread or maybe 2 at the most with one for England and one for the rest of the teams.

That is if everyone agrees.

Just trying to look at a way to tidy up the place

I agree mate and another thing, anyone wishing to go off topic, get involved in a bit of tit for tat piss taking or cyber smut use the longest thread or start a topic in off topic discussion.

I'm as much to blame as others but i was having a read through some topics this morning and the majority go all over the place in the middle.

So fellow thinking evertonians keep the random stuff to random threads and try and keep on topic within the football threads.

If we all stick to some basic guidlines the mods wont have to become dictators which i'm sure we all dont want to see.

Hit, nail, head.

Every team will improve. After Germany's game it was: 'Germany wont win it, too weak at the back'. Then it was 'England wont win it, Sven's substitutions are shite'.  'Argentina might', 'Italy wont win it','France r sh1te!!@!!', 'Braliz wont win it', its a long tournament. :D Everybody will improve.

France are shit, they didnt score once in the last worl cup and havnt scored in this one yet.

Yes Fozzie this World Cup has been extremely boring, hopefully the next round of group fixtures will excite more