IGNORED

Huth To Brough

This dont have anythin to do with Huth but i gotta get it off my mind.

I really dont think Moyes is going to throw Lescott and Yobo in first game. Im sure u all r thinking this. In the frendly squads shouldnt he of paired wier and stubbs and yobo and lescott to see if they can actully play together so it looks like Yobo + Stubbs.

WHY PAY IN THE EXCESS OF 5 MILLION POUNDS FOR A DEFENDER YOUR GOING TO START ON THE BENCH ???

Lets hope Yobo Stays cos we can not put Wier centerback if Yobo goes and there's no replacement.

SO MANY Q'S!!

38435[/snapback]

could be kroldrup all over again :(

If he was testing out partnerships in these games wouldn't it be best for him to also play Beattie and Johnson together but looks like there playing in different games. These games are just for the lads to have a run out be interesting to see if the youngsters get a game e.g Viddarson, Spencer and Anichebe.

They cant do it over night can they? Petrov wants to go there and hes a big player for them to get, once one player goes there more will follow.

38912[/snapback]

:lol: petrov must be desperate to get out hes even willing to join portsmouth ffs,seems he will go anywhere to be honest ;)