IGNORED

Feeling Old..

MikeO

OK people, if this isn't enough to make me feel old...

On Sunday Joshua is ten...which is kinda weird as he only seems to have been born a few days ago in my head (it's a fact of life that the older you get the faster time passes..believe me!).

Coincidentally 11th june is also the day I registered on TT, so he's ten and I'm one :lol: .

Just found out that a second daughter (have four..step daughters actually but we never call them that) is pregnant..one due August, one September. She'd kept it a secret because she thought we'd be cross, just said she was getting fat. One of the fathers is an identikit of everything every parent would want their child to avoid, the other is a one night stand who she wants nothing to do with.

Do I feel old...do I fuck, bring it on :lol: !

Just thought I'd get all that off my chest B) .

One of the fathers is an identikit of everything every parent would want their child to avoid,

Been in the same boat mate! The father of my 2 grandchildren was just like that (and a firkin Pompey fan to boot) and has now split from my daughter - good riddance -

Was informed just a couple of weeks ago that my son & his girlfriend are expecting twins in late October!!

Me, I'm still a kid in a middle-aged abused body :D

I felt old last weekend when i realised i was buying my youngest sister ale in the pub watching the England game, she's still slightly underage but i still remember changing her nappies when i was a littlun.

Gutted 24 and feeling old  :(

Fook off goldfish, I wish I was 24. im 34 with an 8 year old daughter and I dread her becoming at teenager and having to deal with boyfriend/pregnancy and all that shiote

Dont get me wrong i know what your saying and i know i'm not old its just food for thought when you introduce the last of your siblings to the pleasures of saturday afternoon drinking.

Cheeky cow was on steam boats too cost me an arm and a leg  :lol:

should have got her alf a lager and lime and been happy with that

Our Nicky has just started bringing a nice lad home, and when I look at him I have to hold myself in check and not rip his f*cking head from his shoulders.

T and me are not sure if they've "done anything", but she's my Princess and the thought of it just freaks us out.

She's a good girl though and we do trust her, it's just every male between 16 and 18 on the planet that we don't trust. <_< <_< <_<

ATB

Mac

Mac said.............. She's a good girl though and we do trust her, it's just every male between 16 and 18 on the planet that we don't trust.

Its the 14 to 16 bracket you want to be worried about, they are doing it in the School playground these days. :blink:

By the time they are 16 they've already done it.

How old is your daughter Mac. ??

Mac said..............  She's a good girl though and we do trust her, it's just every male between 16 and 18 on the planet that we don't trust.

Its the 14 to 16 bracket you want to be worried about, they are doing it in the School playground these days. :blink:

By the time they are 16 they've already done it.

How old is your daughter Mac. ??

I can confirm that personally

16 going on 32 Licker

Mac....If you knew the truth would it hurt you. ??

I accepted at an early age, and told my girls they would do it eventually, so just told them to pick the right fella to do it with, make sure he means something to you, and to also use some sort of protection.

Never had any trouble with any of them, mine where 16 when i told them individually, but these Days i would have that same talk at 14 yrs of age.

16 going on 32 Licker

Mac....If you knew the truth would it hurt you. ??

I accepted at an early age,  and told my girls they would do it eventually, so just told them to pick the right fella to do it with,  make sure he means something to you,  and to also use some sort of protection.

Never had any trouble with any of them, mine where 16 when i told them individually, but these Days i would have that same talk at 14 yrs of age.

:D Fair one mate, I am under no illusions what kids get up to, we are pretty certain something has happened because she started acting very different with Tara. Sort of "I'm a woman now, you can't tell me what to do", kind of attitude.

Like you said Licker, as long as she uses sensible protection all we do is be there to pick up the pieces if it all goes pear-shaped.

ATB

Mac

Like you said Licker, as long as she uses sensible protection all we do is be there to pick up the pieces if it all goes pear-shaped.

Problem is that a lot of them use no protection at all...viz 50% of our girls up the duff...and they're not daft...and we (mostly wife) had all the right conversations with them..or so we thought [sighs deeply]. If only it had just gone pear shaped, unfortunately it's gone baby shaped.

Shit never let me have daughters, they're enough to make you grey  :o

Im the only girl in my family got 2 brothers and 13 lad cousins and its like going out with a load of bodyguards (now you know why I wanted to go away to uni). My Dads so protective of me if he knew what my ex had got up to he'd be burried under a patio now and he hates my other sort of ex in fact he hates every lad I go out with but I think thats a dads job!!!!!! I didnt start early though I was over 16 cos im a good girl

Edited by Claire

Im the only girl in my family got 2 brothers and 13 lad cousins and its like going out with a load of bodyguards (now you know why I wanted to go away to uni).  My Dads so protective of me if he knew what my ex had got up to he'd be burried under a patio now and he hates my other sort of ex in fact he hates every lad I go out with but I think thats a dads job!!!!!!  I didnt start early though I was over 16 cos im a good girl

Has your Dad got a touch of the Fred West's?

:D:D:D

I think the same would go for all of us on here Claire, I mean I feel protective of you FFS.

ATB

Mac