IGNORED

Vdm

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I cant see moyes wanting to sell him cos he knows it would be at a loss untill VDM can get some games under his belt. Its just another foreign journeyman piece of shit bitting the hand thats fed him for a year while he did fuck all with his feet up. Now he wants another big signing on fee and can start all over again. I fucking hate this breed of player.

Edited by Bluetrip

To be fair in that sky sports article he just blames the injuries for not getting into the dutch squad not Everton. I reckon him and Moyes don't get on too well I think if he had a good relationship with the manager he might not be so keen to leave but we all know Moyes' reputation for not tolerating laziness. Would have liked to see this work but not that bothered if he goes but we would need to bring someone in on the left cos Killa isnt good enough and I don't think James McFadden's best position is wide left, we could always play Ossie there I suppose but that doesnt seem like the best idea. As someone else said I would have complained last summer if we had the chance tosign him and didn's so I think we have to accept that it is just one of those things that didn't work out.

At last some sense.. :)

but i do hope he stays..

i think so, from seeing him play now and then at previous clubs hes looked good, sadly we havnt seen much of him :( good call from l_blue, its just one of them things, signings sometimes dont come off, its not the end of the world, IMO it was worth a gamble

Moyski said..........He's bound to play more than that, (7 games), shame innit coz he's so gifted.

Ha Ha Ha, no chance...............I will personally donate £25 to a charity if he does.

Edited by toffeelicker

tbh i fort wen he did play he was alright, offer a pay-as-u-play contract 2 him, if he rejects then its bye bye VDM. i do agree he is a waster tho

He wont take a Pay-as-you-play Contract! No Way!

I personaly myself can see him going!

Its funny init...All the players slag there clubs off and sya they want to leave when they are at Internation duty! :angry:

Edited by Cloud

I remember Portsmouth trying to sign him for 6 mil in January but he said he didnt want to any club without ambition. Sounds like another journeyman we dont need, although a straight swap sounds like good business if the reports about VDM wanting to leave are true. The competition up front would bring the best out in BT and AJ.

Guest fozzie22
He wont take a Pay-as-you-play Contract! No Way!

I personaly myself can see him going!

Its funny init...All the players slag there clubs off and sya they want to leave when they are at Internation duty! :angry:

pay as you play..fuck me he'd end up owing us money