IGNORED

For All The Doubters

http://www.evertonfc.com/news/index.php?page_id=7936

There was a long discussion last week about the pro's and con's of singing praise or choosing to boo to show your feelings at poor performances.

I hope this link proves that our ever present support is needed, does help and is definatly appriciated by those playing in blue!

http://www.evertonfc.com/news/index.php?page_id=7936

There was a long discussion last week about the pro's and con's of singing praise or choosing to boo to show your feelings at poor performances.

I hope this link proves that our ever present support is needed, does help and is definatly appriciated by those playing in blue!

Yeah totally agree - I started the topic 'positivity please' and I stick to what I said then.

I'm all for the occassional moan when you have paid money to be disappointed but I also realise that I will be continually disappointed if the team's morale is constantly low and the fans get on their backs.

You HAVE to support them - regardless of what is going on - booing is not a given right once you have purchased your ticket.

Why do we feel that the players and staff are open to abuse and we do we feel that it is acceptably to abuse just because it is football.

I would hit the roof is somebody 'booed' me in my job - its uncalled for and when the players have not performed - they know that they haven't performed. They dont need the fans to let them know.

Its also very embarrasing for them to be booed off the field and that doesnt help the next time they surface for a game as they are anticipating the jeers and boo's.

That makes them anxious and you will only see mistakes as a result - criticism is good if its constructive - but down right 'having a go' - 'having digs' will never contribute to anything more than what we have seen over the last 8 or so games - DEFEAT.

I acknowledge that there are problems that need sorted - I am not being unrealistic in my poistive views - I am merely saying that booing and whinging is unacceptable and if thats how you truely feel, if you really cant bare to support the lads through thick and thin, then you shouldnt support them at all..

the saying of 'if you've got nothing good to say then dont say it all' springs to mind. :P