IGNORED

Season Ticket

Just signed up for my first ever Everton season ticket, i cant fucking wait for this season to start  :D   :D   :D

Good on you Mark, hope you have a good time.

Maybe one day I will get a season ticket.

In fact maybe one day I will make it to Goodison

Adam, I wish you well with getting to the school of science, it is well worth the effort.

ATB

Mac

Just realised the big thud on the doormat when the season ticket arrives will be no more cos we're on those swipe cards this season!

Does anyone know how the ticket allocation for away games is gona work cos our coach organiser sorts our tickets normally but if we have to collect points on the card does this mean we will all hve to go down the ticket office & que now so our cards can be swiped?

Just realised the big thud on the doormat when the season ticket arrives will be no more cos we're on those swipe cards this season!

Does anyone know how the ticket allocation for away games is gona work cos our coach organiser sorts our tickets normally but if we have to collect points on the card does this mean we will all hve to go down the ticket office & que now so our cards can be swiped?

a SWIPE CARD? knowing Everton it'll break and everyone will get locked out!