IGNORED

Malbranque

Fulham boss Chris Coleman has told contract rebel Steed Malbranque he's no longer part of his first-team plans. The likes of Middlesbrough, Manchester City, Bolton and West Ham have all shown an interest in the 26-year-old despite his wage demands - which are believed to be around £50,000 per week.

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Newcastle are set to beat Middlesbrough in the battle to land Fulham's Steed Malbranque

38068[/snapback]

:lol: coleman must be pissed of with steed :blink: banished him to the reserve squad 4 training not allowed near the first team :lol::lol:

Because negotiations were taking too long so Roeder got pissed off and pulled the plug, hes now set to sign for boro

38262[/snapback]

:blink: iff he goes their mark i think it will only be 4 the money :angry: as i carnt see bourgh doing much under southgate tbo not enough experance as a manager :lol: think he may not last the season :blink:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The money saved by not paying a transfer fee allows you to pay his wages, tho it would upset other players if he was getting twice as much.

Fulham just want him off the wage bill, but he's a cracking little player, and i'd like him here.

The money saved by not paying a transfer fee allows you to pay his wages, tho it would upset other players if he was getting twice as much.

Fulham just want him off the wage bill, but he's a cracking little player, and i'd like him here.

45937[/snapback]

:huh: but could we afford him licks thats the thing B)

45937[/snapback]

At what cost mate?. Disension in the dressing room!!. There is no way we can afford the greedy c*nt, we have our flair player, what we need is some steel through our spine.

ATB

Mac

At what cost mate?. Disension in the dressing room!!. There is no way we can afford the greedy c*nt, we have our flair player, what we need is some steel through our spine.

ATB

Mac

46003[/snapback]

:huh: who do you think we need mac to give us that :)

Mac said..........."At what cost mate?. Disension in the dressing room!!."

Thats what i said Mac........." it would upset other players if he was getting twice as much."

You been on the Absynthe again.?? :D:D