IGNORED

Above You Thread

Adams

This forum is gettin rather untidy, a bit like blue Kipper, cos a lot of rubbish seems to be getting posted lately.

This forum is for "THE THINKING EVERTONIAN" so can i ask you to think before you put a load of rubbish on here. We are known as the best EFC forum on the net, so lets try and keep it that way.

This forum is gettin rather untidy,  a bit like blue Kipper, cos a lot of rubbish seems to be getting posted lately.

This forum is for "THE THINKING EVERTONIAN"  so can i ask you to think before you put a load of rubbish on here.  We are known as the best EFC forum on the net, so lets try and keep it that way.

I just gave an answer to your thread, but I can see where licker is coming from, there are too many duplications of threads in the wrong areas and thread going completely off topic, threads that are two way conversations rather than sticking to the thread. There are plenty of thread to talk shite in, some pleaple are posting and posting topics with any old shite E.G "Gravesen Gay" threads and I think toffeelicker was just venting some frustration at this

HAPPY DAZE :)