IGNORED

The Odd News Thread

Louis

• 2 weeks later...

Wtf has it got to do with him ?

Nothing at all - what an idiot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkEEytp_xEE

However it's not as bad as this dude^ he started attacking customers in a pub after being thrown out for smoking in there. Reminds me a story my dad told me a while back when he used to be a bouncer. His mate who he was working with woulden't allow a lad into a nightclub for wearing trainers. Some time later the lad came back with a shotgun and opened fire - some nobs in this world.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I can't stand weather forecasters, I'd take a fucking sledgehammer to most of them, but for anyone who missed it, his royal princeness Charles did a forecast in Scotland the other day, Camilla was involved too by all accounts. If anyone's interested and all..

http://www.usatoday.com/weather/news/story/2012-05-10/prince-charles-tv-weather-scotland/54881122/1

Horrific.

His eldest's performance at the GB Olympic gala was equally excruciating.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-18043130

With (you'd have thought) the cream of the country's speech writers available who comes up with this shit? And why does he need to read it off bits of paper? Is he such an imbecile that he can't commit a few lines to memory? Or even use autocue?

Line the lot of them up against a wall and shoot them I say....would be a fitting jubilee celebration.

You know, as soon as I saw the words 'The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge' i immediately divorced myself from any further reading. dry.png

Horrible pair of cunts, I don't care if they're royalty or not, get a bit hacked off now with saturation coverage of these two individuals.

I'd have the whole British royal family put in a fucking incinerator and burned beyond recognition, what purpose do these people serve anyway, apart from endless media garbage or little social gatherings, gets on my damn nerves sometimes!

Guest Nikica

You know, as soon as I saw the words 'The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge' i immediately divorced myself from any further reading. dry.png

Horrible pair of cunts, I don't care if they're royalty or not, get a bit hacked off now with saturation coverage of these two individuals.

I'd have the whole British royal family put in a fucking incinerator and burned beyond recognition, what purpose do these people serve anyway, apart from endless media garbage or little social gatherings, gets on my damn nerves sometimes!

A man after my own heart. Despise the fucking cunts, particularly Prince Horseface and his talentless, Hello magazine inspired anorexic slag.

These Royal pricks are famous for no reason whatsoever. They're adored by legions of deferential sycophants who wouldn't give the first fuck about them had they exited a different hole when they were born. It's so very shallow and fake, and I have no time for these pompous cunts. They're an anachronism who're in the position they are because their ancestors were murderers and thieves. They piss all over the concepts of fairness, equality and democracy, and they are the bedrock of the class system which has held this country back for so long. Fucking scum, yet so many mindless drones adore them...

Edited by Nikica

Guest Nikica

Horrific.

His eldest's performance at the GB Olympic gala was equally excruciating.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-18043130

With (you'd have thought) the cream of the country's speech writers available who comes up with this shit? And why does he need to read it off bits of paper? Is he such an imbecile that he can't commit a few lines to memory? Or even use autocue?

Line the lot of them up against a wall and shoot them I say....would be a fitting jubilee celebration.

They're inbred cunts, so clearly not the brightest. Deceptive wankers were still sly enough though to change their name from Saxe-Coburg Gotha to Windsor to further indoctrinate the nation. Prince William is a thick fucker who made it to St Andrews because of who he is, rather than what he achieved. Harry is even worse - he's a fucking troglodyte.

They're such robotic cunts. Look at how staged everything they do is. Makes me wanna puke...

Edited by Nikica