IGNORED

Whats Going On

Whats going on down at Camp Everton??

Firstly - why are we so concerned about Shandy andy wanting out. He played less than a handful of games last season - and I know for a fact that he was fit for a lot more but the booze kills him off.

He is getting stupid money and not even turning in...

As for Valente - did anyone see him last night - hardly set the world to rights did he?!

The pair of them can get fucked as far as I am concerned.

Although we have been very shit in the past, I have been able to pride myself on the fact that the nucleus of the team is full of hard working lads and we have had few mercenaries to talk of (Compared with other teams).

It is only natural that players dislike some clubs that they join but some players make a habit of burning bridges everywhere they go...

VDM isn't welcome anywhere and it was funny to read his rant...'if juve get relegated...' well THAT is the only way Juve will give you the time of day - a dutch no hoper, serie A top team....I dont think so.

We can sign a decent left back and its not like we will miss VDM on the left wing - because we hardly seen him last year.

Moyes, although dodgy in the market and straight laced in his tactics, is at LEAST not soft with his players...

If they are causing a stir - get rid. WE dont need them, they never helped us to european football and they aren't exactly breaking their backs for EFC.

We dont need them - off load them, let them rant as much as they like...

Just make sure that you keep Arteta, Yobo and Cahill.

Ok here's the weird part, a few weeks ago we were in desperation that we only had £7M and tht a lack of signings would make arteta cahill and yobo want to leave, and now we're showing ambition signing aj and perhaps lescott the 3 i've mentioned are quiet and VDM and Valente are crying there's no ambition wtf?

Firstly - why are we so concerned about Shandy andy wanting out. He played less than a handful of games last season - and I know for a fact that he was fit for a lot more but the booze kills him off.

As for Valente - did anyone see him last night - hardly set the world to rights did he?!

Although we have been very shit in the past, I have been able to pride myself on the fact that the nucleus of the team is full of hard working lads and we have had few mercenaries to talk of (Compared with other teams).

It is only natural that players dislike some clubs that they join but some players make a habit of burning bridges everywhere they go...

VDM isn't welcome anywhere and it was funny to read his rant...'if juve get relegated...' well THAT is the only way Juve will give you the time of day - a dutch no hoper, serie A top team....I dont think so.

We can sign a decent left back and its not like we will miss VDM on the left wing - because we hardly seen him last year.

Moyes, although dodgy in the market and straight laced in his tactics, is at LEAST not soft with his players...

If they are causing a stir - get rid. WE dont need them, they never helped us to european football and they aren't exactly breaking their backs for EFC.

Totally agree with you mate, couldnt have said it better myself

Guest fozzie22

Been saying this for awhile tbh..then the defenders ride to the cause VDM will be fit they..will he fuck i say he's a fucking waster who likes the pop and should never have been signed in the first <_<

Been saying this for awhile tbh..then the defenders ride to the cause VDM will be fit they..will he fuck i say he's a fucking waster who likes the pop and should never have been signed in the first  <_<

28868[/snapback]

:( foz your right on this mate ;)