England V T&t

England V T&T

england1sz.giftrinidad4ak.gif

Stadium: Frankenstadion

nuernberg2kz.jpg

Capacity: 41,900

City: FC Nürnberg

Date: 15th June (This Thursday)

This match will be played at the smallest stadium used in the world cup.

Refferee: Toru Kamikawa from Japan will referee England's World Cup Group B game against Trinidad & Tobago in Nuremberg on Thursday.

Well wat are yuor predictions? i think it will end up 3-1 England :)

Edited by Adams

T&T are Scotlands adopted team for the world cup - a few of the guys in the team play up north - along with one named Scotland !!

I have a bad feeling about this game - I was impressed by T&T during the Sweden game - plus the Jocks willing em on. If we can get an early grip on the game maybe score an early goal - then I shall start to relax.

Come on England !!

Guest fozzie22
Can i just ask why did Brazil get the olympic stadium as their first game, and were going to have played our first two matches in two of the smallest stadiums available when we have one of the largest followings?

its simple,brazil have many fans and a hell of a lot of them are fit,nay very fit women,usually with no more than a little something covering thier titties....

its simple,brazil have many fans and a hell of a lot of them are fit,nay very fit women,usually with no more than a little something covering thier titties....

Bearing this in mind is it not possible to find a larger stadium to accommodate for the above mentioned fans...and could we not instigate an EFC supporters club Rio branch to spread the blue gospel among many scantily clad...

hang on I'm going off subject here :rolleyes:

3-0 England, another early goal but this time press on lads please!!

couldnt care less now. all this hype about england winning when i seriously doubt we will.

we wont win when we only have 4 strikers. 1 is too young with no prem experience we have a striker who aint fully fit. one who is injury free not fit and if he goes on the pitch players will want to injure him again.

plus sven wants to play midfielders in striker roles. WTF why not bring MORE STRIKERS

he brings loads of shit players and tbh i thought we had a real chance of winning the world cup this year but now i dont think we will.

Blooding an uproven 17 year old at the World Cup finals without any domestic let alone international experience is wreckless and carefree. It could only be done by a foreign coach who doesn't really give a fuck about England. He's already got a contract at Real Madrid waiting for him regardless of our performance so don't be suprised if we see some more hair brained decisions in the next matches.

Agree with you there.

Should this be in the world cup thread mods?

well probaly now its been pinned but wen i posted this topic it wasnt pinned so its not me posting in the wrong place ;)

and theres loads of other world cup threads

---

we could do with a new catergrey about the world cup whilst it is on, wat do you think?

Guest fozzie22

Just a thought..dont know what you all think but while the world cup is on shouldnt this go into match days forum???Tis the world cup after all.

Edited by fozzie22

A Liverpool fan actually said to me while i was watching that match was that Beattie should have been in that squad instead of Walcott

The thing about Gerrard is that he can be nowhere in a game and pop up with a vital goal, and that goal was on his 'weaker' left foot lastr night - it was f###ing quality

For the next game I would drop Beckham and Lampard.

Play Lennon and Carrick in there place.

Gerrard is playing the holding role and he doesn't do it very well for England. Didn't get forward much but when he did he scored the goal.

Play Carrick in holding and let Gerrard move forward.

Play Lennon on right in place of Beckham and give him a break as will need him for the knockout stage.

If they are needed can bring on both of them.

Let Rooney have 25 minutes again like last night

i think that we should put gerrard on bench and play carrick instead. then we can bring gerrard on for the last 10 mins so he can score the vital goals coz he dont seem to do the biz for england otherwise

29893[/snapback]

Absolutely.

Its his fault that Sven tells him to do the defensive scrap and Lampard can go forward all he wants and miss 7 half chances and still go unnoticed.

Guest Reg Reagan

IMO... No Liverpool players should be anywhere near the england squad

and efcfan2007... you think that gerrards goal is quality than your eyes must have been painted red than