IGNORED

Cahill Better Than Kewell

Guest Reg Reagan

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kewell can play in different positions. He's better in the middle than Cahill, why? Cahill scores more goals, Kewell can score (not as much than Cahill) but he creates and is one of the better 'keeper of the ball'.Very rarely does he give the ball away.

You say he didnt deserve the CL and the FA Cup medal? That is 'absolute bollox'. Just because he could contribute in the final doesnt mean that he doesnt desrve the medal. His contribution against Olympiacos was immense. Steve got all the credit because he scored the 'wondergoal', steve had a poor game. Kewell was immense, easily the MOTM.

Against Juve, Chelsea when we were 1-0 up with only little time to go, Cisse was brought on and couldnt hold the ball up and ended losing it. When Kewell was brought on, he kept the ball and won important freekicks and basically took most of the pressure from us. His role was as important as Luis Garcia's goals against Juve and Chelsea.

He played in most (all?) of our F.A. Cup games and had major roles till the final. Knocking him off because his groin flared up in those finals is taking away the job Kewell did for us in both competitions.

And i dont believe that Cahill is better than Kewell. He might score more goals but thats it. He doesnt create much and is not a great passer at all. Arteta is your best midfielder. If you get 6 million for Cahill i'd be surprised, 8 million is way too much.

If i question or argue i'm a "bitter blue"!

Dont agree, neither does the very experienced manager who manages both of them in the national team but as 5 times european champions liverpool fans are as always all knowing and most of all never wrong.

Question how do liverpool fans drive cars safely when all they ever see is red?

Edited by GoldfishMemory

I´d say if Cahill scores afew more he`s on the way out!

29430[/snapback]

and who wud he go 2... someone lyk manure or arsenal, and at least we will get all the transfer fee paid for him not just a little bit... mm wonder who done that :rolleyes: cahill is a better player then kewell read the first post on this topic says it all, and theres one big difference.. cahill plays for Everton so hes much better :P

Kewell can play in different positions. He's better in the middle than Cahill, why? Cahill scores more goals, Kewell can score (not as much than Cahill) but he creates and is one of the better 'keeper of the ball'.Very rarely does he give the ball away.

You say he didnt deserve the CL and the FA Cup medal? That is 'absolute bollox'. Just because he could contribute in the final doesnt mean that he doesnt desrve the medal. His contribution against Olympiacos was immense. Steve got all the credit because he scored the 'wondergoal', steve had a poor game. Kewell was immense, easily the MOTM.

Against Juve, Chelsea when we were 1-0 up with only little time to go, Cisse was brought on and couldnt hold the ball up and ended losing it. When Kewell was brought on, he kept the ball and won important freekicks and basically took most of the pressure from us. His role was as important as Luis Garcia's goals against Juve and Chelsea.

He played in most (all?) of our F.A. Cup games and had major roles till the final. Knocking him off because his groin flared up in those finals is taking away the job Kewell did for us in both competitions.

And i dont believe that Cahill is better than Kewell. He might score more goals but thats it. He doesnt create much and is not a great passer at all. Arteta is your best midfielder. If you get 6 million for Cahill i'd be surprised, 8 million is way too much.

29574[/snapback]

Maybe kewell did contribute alot but saying he is a better central midfielder is ludicrous(cant spell) cahill is a better tackler, more energy, more passion, scores more, upsets apponents, can keep the ball and is a good passer believe it or not, kewell may be a better winger but saying he is abetter central midfielder is utter nonsense.

Toffeeweb

29656[/snapback]

Reliable then :lol:

Everton stories can neva be believed, how does a website know when David, Bill & Kieth aint even got a clue when they get to work in the morning?

Timmy stays if we were gona sell him we would do the deal now freeing cash to replace him. We wont loose one of our bets players with no time to replace him that lesson was learned with Rooney i hope.

Thats bullshit, my uncle is a taxi driver and he picked him up last season, all he could say was his love for Everton football club and the city. With him probly now made friends in liverpool i dont think he would want to fuck off to the scum but yano money makes un-usual things happen :P

Scored a beauty against Everton ;)   and won a CL and FA Cup winners medal. Seriously, my point was that comparing players that play in different positions is for plebs. This comparasion is based on the fact that both are Aussies.

29414[/snapback]

Ur the fekinb pleb mate

Lets hope he sticks to what he said and doesnt do a Rooney

29765[/snapback]

At the end of the day money talks and if manure offer efc 8mil and cahil 50K a week hes off.

regarding he fact that they want a defensive midfielder, manure are always looking to strengthen their squad and a bit light in the midfield

At the end of the day money talks and if manure offer efc 8mil and cahil 50K a week hes off.

regarding he fact that they want a defensive midfielder, manure are always looking to strengthen their squad and a bit light in the midfield

29843[/snapback]

Agreed, and could Everton fans really be pissed off with him fr going there? One of the most successful clubs in British football and getting paid a lot more than he would for us? Sure wed be disappointed but we couldnt blame him really