IGNORED

United Target Torres

;) dont think torres wants to leave spain to join manure or the other poo across the park :lol: think he will stay in spain myself ;)

32201[/snapback]

Fair point Ola, but I can see El Red Poo signing him with the Spanish connection, unlikely, but possible.

ATB

Mac

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

;) dont think torres wants to leave spain to join manure or the other poo across the park :lol: think he will stay in spain myself ;)

32201[/snapback]

Good point but if he did stay in spain he could move to a better club in spain, i dnt think he will stay

yeah well that depends on wether he wants 1st team football (guaranteed) or to win things

33417[/snapback]

If you sign a player like Torres, you will win things. I feel Manure will get him if any Prem club has a realistic chance that is.

ATB

Mac

• 2 weeks later...
Athletico have put a £44.1million price tag on Torres' head, so no chance of Manure getting him

34339[/snapback]

i think thats his buy out clause, in spain the contracts have to have a buy ouy clause, anyone know why that is?