IGNORED

Dm On More Signings?

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we could do with a couple of players just to make the squad a bit bigger.

though i really want to see some of the accademy players pushed on into the squad as well at the 2 strikers who have already played.

any of the defenders if we didn't get rid of them all and vidarsson as well.

I honestky can't think of any left mids who would be good and around our budget I mean there is Duff but he isn't gonna come to us in a million years, maybe that Gary McSheffrey we heard a rumour about a while ago cos I mean we have made a few major signings and I hope Yobo stays so some 1st div decent but not world beaters would be ok

I honestky can't think of any left mids who would be good and around our budget I mean there is Duff but he isn't gonna come to us in a million years, maybe that Gary McSheffrey we heard a rumour about a while ago cos I mean we have made a few major signings and I hope Yobo stays so some 1st div decent but not world beaters would be ok

29689[/snapback]

Id definitely take Mcsheffrey, but hasnt he only just signed a new contract this summer or quite recently?

I wonder if more money for signings will come available if we sell VDM (£1.5M), Naysmith (£600k)?

There are always a few decent free transfer available as well as loan signings.

But in the main signings over the last couple years you have to say the squad is looking a lot healthier than it has done in may a year Cahill, Beattie, Neville, Valente, Davies, Arteta, Johnson, Lescott added to Yobo, Hibbert, McFadden, Osman and the youngster we have coming through.

Gives a squad of a decent average age with plenty of potential

I can see a loan signing coming in, probably someone decent whos failed to make an impact at a big club

29663[/snapback]

SWP but he plays out right, id have that millner he was class last season and villa are stumbling on the transfer so we cud nick in and sign him maybe on loan with a option to buy

Hadn't DM tried his luck at signing Liam Lawrence from Sunderland?? Wasn't he a left sided m/f ?? I know that they got relagated but he had rave reviews every week?? Just a thought as he wouldn't cost an absolute fortune either?? Oh and we have also got Zinedine haven't we :P