IGNORED

Shrek

Was fantastic with 80% of the crowd singing it on his return, grass is always greener Wayne (League cup  :lol:   :lol:   :lol: )!!

29647[/snapback]

Wasnt it the FA cup??

Anyway ye it was fantastic, one of the best atmospheres ive ever encounted :D

YOU FAT, AND YA SLAPPED YA BIRD was another one that made me smile and who can forget....

STAND UP IF YOU'VE SH*GGED COLLEEEN with every fan aged from 7 to 70 standing up :lol:

Good news for england thought :)

Wasnt it the FA cup??

Anyway ye it was fantastic, one of the best atmospheres ive ever encounted :D

YOU FAT, AND YA SLAPPED YA BIRD was another one that made me smile and who can forget....

STAND UP IF YOU'VE SH*GGED COLLEEEN with every fan aged from 7 to 70 standing up :lol:

Good news for england thought :)

29668[/snapback]

Cant remember if it was the cup but he got the point :D

My personal fav'

Colleen is a slapper,

she plays with dirty toys,

an when she's shaggin Rooney,

She thinks of Davey Moyes,

:lol:

Cant remember if it was the cup but he got the point  :D

My personal fav'

Colleen is a slapper,

she plays with dirty toys,

an when she's shaggin Rooney,

She thinks of Davey Moyes,

:lol:

29671[/snapback]

I liked that one

I was at the night match when we played Manure and won 1-0, it was probably the best atmosphere ive ever known, ill never forget that night

't was Lennon that made the difference.

29702[/snapback]

Thats bollox

England were absolutely shite and didnt deserve to win, we were saved in the end, but it doesnt hide the fact that were crap. I was so bored through the whole of that match i was actually ashamed to be English

Guest fozzie22
Fat little nob head,

He's just a fat little nob head,

Fat little nooooob head!!

No on a serious note its a bonus for England no doubt  B)

29641[/snapback]

:lol::lol:

Would tend to agree with Xavier, think Lennon should play against Sweden, time to rest a few and bring in a few who havent played. My Team for Sweden..........

.......................................Robinson................................

Neville..................Carragher...........Terry.....................Bridge

Lennon..................Carrick...............Gerrard.................Downing

..........................Walcott...............Crouch...............................

I'm beginning to think that Gerrard is better than Lampard and should be allowed to attack more. My team if we had to win the Game.

.....................................Robinson.....................................

Neville................Ferdinand...........Terry ...............A. Cole

Lennon................Beckham............Gerrard............J. Cole.

..........................Rooney ..............Crouch.......................

Owen has been shit in both games and is not Fit, Rooney was ordinary when he came on and needs to play more for sharpness.

Beckham can spray the passes from midfield and Lennon has the speed to get the crosses over for Crouch. Would like to see Walcott play against sweden cos i think he is a bit sharper than Owen.

Edited by toffeelicker

Guest fozzie22

I've always thought gerrard is better than lampard tbh,fooking great player,but what a shit performance from england,we can book our tickets home if they carry on like this

Please dont tell me that it was 'England's most prolific striker' that changed the game.

Rooney did very little.

29728[/snapback]

Im not saying that at all, i just dont think Lennon did. The turning point was a decent cross from Beckham, probably his first in the whole game

Lennon was the difference when he came on.

we have two of the best attacking midfielders in the world, we have 2 unfit forwards of exceptional quality, a lad yet to make his prem début, and peter crouch. we need a tactical rethink imo

robinson

neville rio terry a.cole

beckham

lennon gerrard lampard j.cole

rooney/owen/crouch

if we can have beckham in the holding role (so we still have his set play ability and great passing) this can free up the two great midfielders we have, play either forward, though id be tempted to play rooney against sweden as he really needs match fitness for the next round.

we have a solid defence, so we might as well try something different with the attack.

Was a really poor match where was any passion from the English team. Still think they can do well but they really need to begin playing as though its the world cup that game just seemed like a friendly yesterday hardly any urgency until the last 20 minutes. Thought Lennon was the difference too that lads certainly got some pace. Rooney looked like a player who was still very much not match fit and well Crouch is awful. Didn't deserve his goal and he missed a sitter earlier on and i'm still trying to get round the reasoning for not bringing a fifth striker at least and also the point of bringing Downing and Hargreaves. Not happy with England!! oh well at least their through now to support the Aussies against the Brazillians and Croats.

terrible match, lucky we were playing T and T and not a half decent team <_<

Crouch was poor, he managed to score after missing some easy chances so fair play to him, 6 in 9 is some record

Lampard missed too many chances

Owen doesnt look fit or sharp, i think he will come good in the latter stages though

Rooney didnt do much but probably lack of match fitness

I thought lennon was the difference as well, scared the defence with his pace, should play the next match IMO

Gerrard's goal was prity special I thought

T & T got every man behind the ball and that was their tactics

A better team will attack us and allow us the space to attack them

29851[/snapback]

Even a team doing that shouldnt prevent a team of supposed quality players like England have should still be able to punish them

Even a team doing that shouldnt prevent a team of supposed quality players like England have should still be able to punish them

29866[/snapback]

Sounds good on paper, but as you know football isnt played on paper

Its happend hundreds of time where the underdog digs in and the oposition cant score