IGNORED

Argentina

52 mins gone 3-0 up should have been 4 Crespo wasnt offiside and they have scored one of the best team goals I have ever seen, if England play this lot I will be very scared. I know we beat them in a friendly but this is completely different and we don't look like world beaters at the moment :(

Jesus i hope we don't have to play them till the final, they've looked the best team by the length of the M6!! There 2nd goal was fantastic and the other 5 weren't that bad either, made Brazil look ordinary and us look utter sh1te!!  :o

29924[/snapback]

Good team, but SerbiaM were utter shite. Atgentina are beatable and have yet to face a top team. I think Holland will beat them. They might have peaked too soon.

Good team, but SerbiaM were utter shite. Atgentina are beatable and have yet to face a top team. I think Holland will beat them. They might have peaked too soon.

29925[/snapback]

I hope so mate no-one let them know theres a certain shop in Moorfields that has loads of cans of that DELAY-SPRAY not that i have a problem lads i was lookin for a friend :lol:

My pre tournie faves Argentina. Based on watching many Sth American quals.

I felt that whilst Brazil have players that can & will kill you. Argentina have players all over the park that when on song can do more.

Spain did look good, but history says to be wary of the spaniards. however, history is for breaking isnt it.

P>S...See Maradonna in the crowd...aparently has refused all corporate & official overtures to be pampered in hospitality boxes etc ..

Man of the people, wants to support his team with his people...LEGEND.....Flawed...but still a LEGEND.