IGNORED

Longest Thread For Sport Talk

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/ex-everton-star-kevin-kilbane-reports-8706496

wasn't aware of this, but disgusting none the less.

Why can't people just go to a match and cheer on their side? If you have to make fun of the other side, can't you be classy about it?

These hooligan idiots. I'd love to see them hit upside the head to where they are mentally handicapped and see how they like it then. Not so funny.

Adam Johnson you have got to be kidding me. You're a pro, just get a hooker, why 15 year old?

I'm not sticking up for him, but girls can make themselves look a lot older than they actually are (or just look older naturally). You see 15 year old girls who look well into their 20's. But she knows how old she is and he doesn't, so I'd put more blame on her if she's told him she's older etc.

If he's known how old she is and willingly had sex with her or whatever, then he has no sympathy from me and should have the book thrown at him. But we don't know all the information and shouldn't be so quick to castigate him.

I'm not sticking up for him, but girls can make themselves look a lot older than they actually are (or just look older naturally). You see 15 year old girls who look well into their 20's. But she knows how old she is and he doesn't, so I'd put more blame on her if she's told him she's older etc.

If he's known how old she is and willingly had sex with her or whatever, then he has no sympathy from me and should have the book thrown at him. But we don't know all the information and shouldn't be so quick to castigate him.

All depends, If he met her at a night club then surely in theory he would have good reason to believe she was 18.

Theres a good reason why Dads do not want their 15/15/16 year old daughters wearing make up - it is because at that age they can pass for 20 with the make up done properly.

Don't know the details on this one but need to know more.

Not sure why one day under 18 is unacceptable and one day over is perfectly fine. Is there something particularly moral about an 18th birthday? Legally maybe, but otherwise?

He took advantage. He's supposed to be a role model- or at least that's how we used to view top players. He just lost any respect he may have had before.

Not sure why one day under 18 is unacceptable and one day over is perfectly fine. Is there something particularly moral about an 18th birthday? Legally maybe, but otherwise?

He took advantage. He's supposed to be a role model- or at least that's how we used to view top players. He just lost any respect he may have had before.

The age of consent in the UK is 16.

We're getting MLS televised on Sky this week - providing the players and owners get the Collective Bargaining Agreement sorted. Sky didn't know what to do with themselves without Steven Gerrard :D

I have a soft spot for the Gold Cup, mere months away.