IGNORED

Longest Thread For Sport Talk

Almost got one on the first hole at bromborough, 300 yard par 4. Was 3 foot past pin in line. Putted in for eagle though.

Used to play a fair amount in my teens/twenties but never had an eagle; used to love it and always planned to take it up again but my shoulder's fucked for life now so that's out of the window :(.

I can see Pearson taking Leicester to court over this.

Good. He's saved that club in reality. All but out if it wasn't for him.

Mate of mine is a Leicester fan and I saw on Facebook that he'd commented on the official announcement, which made his feelings clear - "You fucking morons". I believe his view is mirrored through the fans.

If they sacked him they will just pay his contract up - as simple as that.

Atkins got sacked by Southampton despite doing a good job. Not much they can do. He will get another job for a bigger club after what he achieved.

Personally I don't like the fella. Big alpha male bully boy, what he did to that journo was a disgrace, the incident with the player on the touchline wasnt too nice either. I think he likes to throw his weight around does Nige.

West Brom are set to be sold this month.

Apparently, the torches they used to find a buyer had bigger batteries. The one's we used were secured as the 'deal of the battery century' by suntan bob and rumors now suggest that he didn't actually buy batteries as we know it, but a pack of hungarian spider hamsters, a running wheel and an elastic band, linked to an energy saving bulb design by Stevie Wonder.

But we're looking 24/7.

Bugger, we're never going to hear the end of this...

Problem is Matt, public displays and 'reassurances' that the board are looking for buyers and all bar a couple, have been bought out in that time.

Edit - I feel harsh now

Edited by tenaciousj

Apparently, the torches they used to find a buyer had bigger batteries. The one's we used were secured as the 'deal of the battery century' by suntan bob and rumors now suggest that he didn't actually buy batteries as we know it, but a pack of hungarian spider hamsters, a running wheel and an elastic band, linked to an energy saving bulb design by Stevie Wonder.

But we're looking 24/7.

"People just aren't buying clubs anymore"

"look what happened to (choose any club other than Man City, Chelsea, PSG, Villa, etc etc where a buyer hasn't improved their financial status)"