• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Crouch is an easy target because of his height"

How funny is that, I bet you didnt mean to do that did you :lol:

BTW RS fig OFF

I know a place you can go to to talk about the shiote. A FOOKIN RS BORED

See what I did there, it probably get boring on their, wanking each other off all day dreaming of your fist visit to the theatre of dreams

"Crouch is an easy target because of his height"

How funny is that, I bet you didnt mean to do that did you  :lol:

BTW RS fig OFF

I know a place you can go to to talk about the shiote. A FOOKIN RS BORED

See what I did there, it probably get boring on their, wanking each other off all day dreaming of your fist visit to the theatre of dreams

30564[/snapback]

:lol:

Nice one Zed. Its amazing how shocked they are when Liverpool players get slagged off considering this is an Everton board. RS fans must think we think the sun shines out of their arses

Funny, it was one of your fellas that actually started the 'liverpool are poo' conversation.

Its not wrong if we defend a few of our players?  Is it.

30472[/snapback]

No it isn't but go and defend them somewhere figing else, THIS IS AN Everton FORUM!

On the subject of bellemy, I respect his abilities as a player but he's a sulk and a moaner and is trouble from the word go! He wont last more than 2 years at the RS. Plus he's got a couple of long term injuries under his belt so always a gamble!

BELLAMY SET TO SIGN FOR POOL

Liverpool are set to sign Blackburn striker Craig Bellamy this week, but face competition from Arsenal.

The Reds should complete the signing of the Welsh star when he returns from his honeymoon, after agreeing the deal to let Djibril Cisse go on loan to Marseille, according to reports.

The 26-year-old has a clause in his contract that allows him to leave Rovers for £6million but that clause is set to run out in two weeks and so Rafael Benitez will have to move fast if he wants to tie up the deal.

Arsene Wenger is also rumoured to be interested in the former Newcastle man but Bellamy is said to be keen on a move to Anfield so he can remain in the North-West.

Blackburn have given permission for Liverpool to open talks with their striker Craig Bellamy.

The Wales international is reported to have a clause in his contract which allows any Champions League club to speak to him if they offer £6.5million.

Ewood Park officials confirmed Liverpool had made an official bid and the 26-year-old is now set to enter into negotiations, although Rovers are keen to hang on to their prize asset who scored 17 goals last season as they qualified for the UEFA Cup.

Manager Mark Hughes spoke with Bellamy yesterday and the club have now reluctantly given Liverpool permission to speak to the former Newcastle player.

"We have made it crystal clear to Craig and his advisors that we want him at Ewood Park," Blackburn chairman John Williams told the club's website, www.rovers.co.uk.

"We made him an improved offer before Liverpool declared their interest, an offer that was consistent with our ambition and determination to build on last season's success.

"The decision now rests with the player."

Rovers are reported to have offered Bellamy a new contract in excess of £50,000 a week but the suggestion is the player will actually take a pay cut to move to a club he supported as a boy.

Liverpool manager Rafael Benitez is keen to find more firepower for his side as he tries to turn them into Premiership title challengers and Bellamy fits the bill after an impressive season with Rovers.

He would add a cutting edge to a misfiring forward line which has already lost Fernando Morientes, sold to Valencia, from last season and Djibril Cisse, who broke his leg just before the World Cup when he was set for a move to Marseille.

The only concern for Benitez had been whether Bellamy was the right character for his closely-knit squad, the player having very publicly fallen out with former boss Graeme Souness at Newcastle which resulted in him being sent to Celtic on loan for six months.

A move to Blackburn followed but Bellamy's insistence of the insertion of a specific clause in his contract suggested he viewed Rovers as a stepping stone to bigger things.

Looks like there getting him

Although i hate the welsh prick as much as the next man, i do rate him, a few of his goals last season were pretty special.

wouldnt have him over BT or AJ but hes still a good player

But hes horrible, arragont and a gobsh*te so he will fit right in at liverpool :)

Although i hate the welsh prick as much as the next man, i do rate him, a few of his goals last season were pretty special.

wouldnt have him over BT or AJ but hes still a good player

But hes horrible, arragont and a gobsh*te so he will fit right in at liverpool :)

31291[/snapback]

:lol: sweet ;)

why do you dislike him so much?

31288[/snapback]

Fair question Mark, and one that demands a considered and objective answer...............

I JUST F*CKING HATE HIM, EVERYTHING HE SAYS, DOES AND THINKS.

In my opinion he undermines dressing room harmony, he has an inflated opinion of his own abilities, he will not listen to any form of critisism, he has the most tacky "Scarface wannabe" houses on the planet. In short (and he is) the boy is a grade A c*nt.

ATB

Mac