IGNORED

Bellamy To Liverpool?

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mac is prime example of the result of mixing medication and alcohol, please people DONT DO IT!!!!  :P

31326[/snapback]

I would agree with Mark, unless it is top quality medication you have and a good red wine.

ATB

Mac

Are you seeing babies on the ceiling yet?

31351[/snapback]

No, but it's in the post. :D

bellamy is a mercenary when he was on loan at celtic he played brilliantly but frustrated us constantly about  wether he would stay or go and he ended up going 2 blackburn which just told us he has no ambition 2 play for a godd team  will go 2 aston villa if he fails at liverpool

31449[/snapback]

Grade A c*nt, not you Celtic, Bellamy.

ATB

Mac

A a footballer, when he is fit, Bellemy is a very hand striker, fast and can finish. But he is an arrogent prick of a person, who has no idea that a word called loyalty exists. He thinks far to much of himself as a player, that it his right to be amoung Champion Leauge elite.

A few have critsied Moyes for not buying him last season as he ended up have a fairly decent season for Blackburn.

But what do you think Moyes said to him when he came out with "yeah, I will sign for Everton for a decent wage, but if any team who have champions League football offer £6.5M for me I must insist in the contract you give I can go. These 'better' teams aren't interested in me at the moment, but if you give me the chance to impress them this season, then they may want me next year"

I hope Moyes kicked him up the arse, as he chucked the cheek bastard out of the door.

People said he didn't sign for us last season after talking to Moyes, after hearing about his Blackburn get out clause this week- I can imagine what Moyes said to him. Good for you Davie.

Good, I'm glad. I hope he goes and causes as much unrest in their squad as he has at every other club he's played at. I know he can score goals but I think the negatives that come with him far outweigh the positives.

I was glad when we didn't sign him - we want team players like Beattie and AJ (even though we haven't seen him yet) EFC is not a club for pre-madonnas. I think when we got rid of Jeffers he was in danger of becoming a lot like Bellamy - I hope we don't get him back too.

Edited by chronic

A a footballer, when he is fit, Bellemy is a very hand striker, fast and can finish. But he is an arrogent prick of a person, who has no idea that a word called loyalty exists. He thinks far to much of himself as a player, that it his right to be amoung Champion Leauge elite.

A few have critsied Moyes for not buying him last season as he ended up have a fairly decent season for Blackburn.

But what do you think Moyes said to him when he came out with "yeah, I will sign for Everton for a decent wage, but if any team who have champions League football offer £6.5M for me I must insist in the contract you give I can go.  These 'better' teams aren't interested in me at the moment, but if you give me the chance to impress them this season, then they may want me next year"

I hope Moyes kicked him up the arse, as he chucked the cheek bastard out of the door.

People said he didn't sign for us last season after talking to Moyes, after hearing about his Blackburn get out clause this week- I can imagine what Moyes said to him. Good for you Davie.

31484[/snapback]

I couldn't agree more, put it seems a lot of people on here will find a cloud for every silver lining

Good, I'm glad. I hope he goes and causes as much unrest in their squad as he has at every other club he's played at. I know he can score goals but I think the negatives that come with him far outweigh the positives.

I was glad when we didn't sign him - we want team players like Beattie and AJ (even though we haven't seen him yet) EFC is not a club for pre-madonnas. I think when we got rid of Jeffers he was in danger of becoming a lot like Bellamy - I hope we don't get him back too.

31607[/snapback]

We offered him 10K a week to come back and he turned it down because Bolton have offered him more apparently

Bellamy is at Anfield today by all accounts having cut short his honey moon (proabably had a row with the missus already). Medical should be sorted. Alves deal struck at around £9 million also. Announcement for both by the end of the week seems to be the general consensus. If all true not a bad start to the summer.