IGNORED

Useless Random Facts

thebluenose

im bored so i fell like putting these random facts down.

the first couple to be shown in bed together on prime time TV was fred and wilma flintstone.

scientists in canada found einsteins brain to be 15% wider than a normal human brian

kangeroo was first named when the first white settlers arrived and saw these wierd animals bouncing. they asked the aboriginies what they were and they replied canguro which means 'i dont know'

another kangeroo one. they can only jump if they have thier tails on the ground

the elephant is the only land mammal that cant jump

there is a law in nebraska USA that you have to be married by the time your 25

Neil armstrong set foot on the moon with his left foot.

bart simpson is left handed

ringo starr was left handed but played right handed which contributed to his unique technique.

78% of americans know who thier first president is but only 32%of britons know who the first prime minister and only 60% know who the first official monarch was.

the state of maryland has no natural lakes

only 3 countries officially drive on the left (britain canada and australia) all british colonies.

i dont know if all these are true but i jus felt like putting them down

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

only 3 countries officially drive on the left (britain canada and australia) all british colonies.

30053[/snapback]

Thats not correct.

Vehicles drive left in India and Sri Lanka as well. So i reckon its law for vehicles to keep left in all british colonies.

Did you know your nails carry on growing after you die. :blink:

30263[/snapback]

That is again an incorrect fact.

When you die all your tissues die. Your body shrinks because it loses water, your nails (or hair for that fact) have no water in them and hence dont shrink. Thus, it appears that they have grown. But they have not, they have remained the same, it is your fingers which have shrunk.

I studied that in school, 7-8 years ago. :D

adams said.............Apples, not caffeine, are more efficient at waking you up in the morning.

Specially if they hit you on the head.

30224[/snapback]

:lol::lol: that made me laugh

Right-handed people live, on average, nine years longer than left-handed people do. :blink:

because no one would build a plane out of about 40 inch steel cant say its that thick but its thicker than a plane can carry on the double fuel it would actually takes

but a can of spam is opened every 7 secs

is my fact

not tryin to av u off pat but the black box is like 100 times the strength of the actual plane it self

In Kentucky, anyone who has been drinking is considered sober until he or she cannot hold onto the ground.

On the island of Jersey it's against the law for a man to knit during the fishing season.

Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia is the fear of long words. :lol:

Edited by mikeo