IGNORED

Useless Random Facts

thebluenose

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The female hyena has a larger penis than the male, it can become errect but she cannot ejaculate, this is a defence system against other male hyena's from outside of the pack.

It's good to be back.

ATB

Mac

30551[/snapback]

Welcome back Mac

BTW that is a very good fact, strange but good :P

Things just get worse for you dont they?  :mellow:

30694[/snapback]

New research by the University of Wallamalloo department of logical positivism has shown conclusively that left-handed Liverpool fans from Mumbai who go by a name beginning with an X are not only likely to live for a shorter length of time than their peers but also have, on average, a thirty-seven percent smaller penis. It's true I tell ya!!! :lol:

Edited by mikeo

This thread has served to underline a few facts.....

1) Evertonians are generally intelligent.

2) Evertonians have taste in supporting Everton.

3) You b*astards know some astoundingly trivial stuff.

ATB

Mac

Off topic a tad but while drinking in the sun with the little bro' and his mates the other day two of them got into a completely random contest of naming types of bird. Strange you may think but one goes hunting and travels all over the world with his property developer dad so he has an excuse, the other just took up the challenge.

A full case of stella bottles and part way into a case of corona later and me and my bro decided enough was enough and made them stop with some "gentle persuasion".

Now that is most definatly a mind of usless information unless your Bill Oddie. :huh:

New research by the University of Wallamalloo department of logical positivism has shown conclusively that left-handed Liverpool fans from Mumbai who go by a name beginning with an X are not only likely to live for a shorter length of time than their peers but also have, on average, a thirty-seven percent smaller penis. It's true I tell ya!!! :lol:

30729[/snapback]

:lol: