IGNORED

A Conspiracy Of Sorts.....................

Boo hoo hoo!

Mourinho predicts fixture list

Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho has cheekily forecast next season's fixture list in his 'crystal ball'.

Mourinho has a long-standing complaint that his Chelsea team get a raw deal when the fixtures come out.

He claims the Blues are handed away games after internationals and Champions League matches but rivals Arsenal get a home game.

Mourinho expects the same thing to happen when the Premier League reveal dates for the new season, next Thursday.

He predicts Chelsea's first game of the new season will be away because it comes after a midweek international.

Mourinho said: 'I think in England you say, `I have looked into my crystal ball'. So this is what I saw.

'For sure our first game will be away from home.

'After international matches, Arsenal always play at home, Manchester United and Liverpool are 50-50, Chelsea always away.

'So, with an international match on the 16th and the first Premier League game on the 19th, Chelsea will be away.

'Players will arrive back from their national teams on the 17th in the afternoon and we travel on the 18th to play away on the 19th.'

The Chelsea boss went on to claim his team will be asked to play away after all the Champions League dates.

Mourinho said: 'Last season was unbelievable. After the Champions League, Chelsea was nearly always away, especially after the group phase matches.

'There is protection to some clubs, nothing for others. I don't know the intention but I know the reality, it is impossible to deny it.

'Sometimes matches after Champions League can be on a Sunday or Monday to have one more day to rest. Never for us.

'I am here for the third year, I still don't know who is in control but for other teams it looks like perfect fixtures.'

At Christmas, the former Porto boss expects his champions to play twice in three days as others get extra rest.

Mourinho said: 'In the Christmas period, one day between matches.

'Again other teams have two days' rest between matches. But these situations make us stronger, because we know from the beginning, we are not in an easy position.

'Last game of the season, for sure away, two years running for us at Newcastle.

'Arsenal at home. Man United and Liverpool, we will see.'

To complete his tongue-in-cheek dig, Mourinho claimed Chelsea would be forgiven for their past indiscretions as they bid for a hat-trick of titles.

Mourinho said: 'Referees! Penalties! Red cards! Offsides! Suspensions! Charges!

'I prefer to leave these things in my memories and believe that, this season, we can get more respect and the tendency is an improvement.

'Everybody starts with a clean sheet. I always hope the Premiership gets better.

'We, Chelsea are here to help it. We want to play well and repeat our success.'

If aybody deserves a moan its Middlesbrough, with the euro run they had at the end of season, played 12 games in a month. :blink: sat, tues, fri, mon thurs, sun, 3 games a week every week at the end of season.

And they havent got the players to rotate like Jose has. and if they were getting paid their 100.000 grand per game instead of per week, they would'nt moan about playing every two days. :rolleyes:

Yeah but it`s an open draw and the fixtures are not selected. He makes it sound like it`s been happen for 20 years; when in fact Chelski haven`t been playing at this level very long at all.

30084[/snapback]

Your sounding more and more like a classic RS every day, tell me how do you all see the game at Analfield when the sun is shining out of everyones arse?

Your sounding more and more like a classic RS every day, tell me how do you all see the game at Analfield when the sun is shining out of everyones arse?

30107[/snapback]

What`s wrong with what I said? it`s true! I glad you know where the sun comes from, and you`re sounding more pathetic by the minute. Support Chelski now do you? I`ve never denied being a red. Bellend :rolleyes:

Edited by Heh

What`s wrong with what I said? it`s true! I glad you know where the sun comes from, and you`re sounding more pathetic by the minute. Support Chelski now do you? I`ve never denied being a red. Bellend :rolleyes:

30115[/snapback]

Bellend!

Sorry lad but you have gone from posting random posts that made very little sense to "lets put a downer on everything not liverpool related". You realy do sound like an irish kid on another forum who thinks he knows the world of football inside out cos he supports the RS through a sky TV camera.

I'd go as far as to say you recently joined a liverpool forum and as you have gotten more into it started repeating the self praise BS on here!!

Just my opinion after all and deffinatly no need to resort to name calling but it is typical behaviour and only to be expected eventually.

I walk the earth..............consider me a man of the world. I can be anything you want me to be...................I can save you even (this does not apply to you club).

30490[/snapback]

:lol::rolleyes:

Its sad isnt it. In other words he lives nowhere near Liverpool and watches from his armchair :P

:lol:   :rolleyes:

Its sad isnt it. In other words he lives nowhere near Liverpool and watches from his armchair  :P

30492[/snapback]

Nothing too bad in that Mark but it does prove he's learned his BS from other up their own arses RS fans on some forum somewhere!

Bless him its not his fault he's just easily led bet he supported Arsenal a few years ago!!

Edited by GoldfishMemory

:lol:   :rolleyes:

Its sad isnt it. In other words he lives nowhere near Liverpool and watches from his armchair  :P

30492[/snapback]

So sad it makes you wanna AGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you`re good I`ll set you up with flabby ;)

Thanks, id really like to meet him tbh hes a great footballer. You're so nice  :)   :D   :P

30496[/snapback]

I´m positively cuddly. The things I do for my fellow man......................you`re paying for the burger bill though..............won`t get roped into that again.

don´t tell nasty old goldfish.............he`s likely to wildly misinterpret it as a conniving plan to lure you over to the dark side! it´ll be our secret...................just you and uncle Heh.

I´m positively cuddly. The things I do for my fellow man......................you`re paying for the burger bill though..............won`t get roped into that again.

don´t tell nasty old goldfish.............he`s likely to wildly misinterpret it as a conniving plan to lure you over to the dark side! it´ll be our secret...................just you and uncle Heh.

30499[/snapback]

Mark your being groomed be careful :unsure:

30499[/snapback]

Mark your being groomed be careful  :unsure:

30502[/snapback]

I noticed, we have a paedophile in our midst people steer clear