IGNORED

Arsene Wenger And Ashley Cole

From the news of the world:

Real Madrid presidential candidate Juan Villar Mir claims he has opened talks with Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger and Juventus chief Fabio Capello and will appoint one of them as the club's new manager should he be elected next month.

Arsenal set to make a summer bid for Tottenham midfielder Michael Carrick, the subject of two failed offers from Manchester United, and will fund the move by selling Ashley Cole to Chelsea for £20million.

Not neccesarily true but we will have to wait and see

:o

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Fulham denied Louis Saha was leaving for Manure, and where is he now? Managers, players and clubs deny stories all the time it doesnt mean they are telling the truth

32345[/snapback]

:huh: wenger seems a honest sort of guy :) think iff he was off he would have got henry to sign 4 madrid or had a word with him <_< said publicly he wanted henry at arsenal so it doesnt sound like it imo plus he and dein are lovers :lol::lol: soz couldnt resist dislike mr dein alot :P

I wouldn't have thought that Cole would be leaving London. I'm sure he's already put a deposit down for one of the flats thats being built at Highbury. Saw a few pics of that, would be class to live there if you were an Arsenal fan.

32633[/snapback]

Tbh him buying one of those flats means nothing nowadays, footballers have houses all over the world

I thought that but he's only recently bought the flat he was renting in a flat in London which is in a good location (been there, not his flat but the block he lives at) so I couldn't make sense why he'd buy a new one if not intended to live there.

Also couldn't see Cheryl wanting to go but what do I know, I'm sure people were saying the same about David Beckham and Victoria.

Pedro de Felipe, a football agent heavily involved in the Real Madrid presidential elections, is adamant Juan Miguel Villar Mir will not appoint Arsene Wenger as the club's new coach.

33648[/snapback]

:blink: think its just the candidates trying to pull votes to get in imo :rolleyes:

:rolleyes: to be honest think they bought becks for his commercial statue, :) sells a lot of shirts ;)

34021[/snapback]

id pay £25 mil for him beacuse of the money he brings into the club, real have easliy made there money back within a year from him, in his contract he has to give them a certain amount of money he gets from e.g. adverts or interviews, i read it ages ago like but i think its true

They made their money back on him within a few weeks, never mind a year

34039[/snapback]

;) real madrid are now the richest club in football overtook manu after becks had signed 4 them :lol::lol: well done fergie you plum you just hammerd your transfer budget from that day :blink: