IGNORED

Arsene Wenger And Ashley Cole

COLE BLAST FOR GUNNERS

Ashley Cole's future at Arsenal appears uncertain after he criticised the club while promoting his new book.

The 25-year-old, who was punished by the Premier League for an illegal meeting with Chelsea, claims the Gunners used him as a scapegoat over the "tapping up" affair with the Premiership champions.

The England left-back has since signed a contract extension with Arsenal but has now revealed his bitterness at the club.

"Arsenal hung me out to dry, using me as a scapegoat to get back at Chelsea," said Cole in a blurb to promote his book quoted in The Sun.

"The board 'rewarded' me with an insult and threw years of loyalty back in my face.

"I'll reveal the shattering truth about who fed me to the sharks. It changed my view forever on the club I regarded as family."

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger insists England full-back Ashley Cole will stay at the club - unless the Gunners decide to sell him.

39010[/snapback]

:unsure: by all they murmers coming from arsenal would not surprise me if this is the final nail in the coffin for cole,wenger relationship ;) its obvious the lad wants out <_< got caught with his hand in the cookie jar and blames his club for it :blink: chelski or real me thinks on this one B) hung himself out to dry in his words ;)

Edited by Ola

Ashley Cole may feel that his relationship with Arsenal has suffered an irretrievable breakdown, but Arsene Wenger insisted yesterday that the England left-back is still wanted by the club.

39105[/snapback]

:blink: but does the player feel the same way :huh:

Ashley Cole is edging closer to a £16million move to Chelsea with only minor details to be resolved before the Arsenal left-back makes the switch.

39938[/snapback]

:lol: this lad wanted to go to chelsea when he got caught in the hotel getting tapped up, so why is he making so much fuss about arsenal i carnt understand :blink: think ashley cole is a lying greedy minipulitive twat, ;)

Wayne Bridge is set to tell Jose Mourinho that he wants to quit Chelsea in the light of Ashley Cole's imminent arrival.

41614[/snapback]

:blink: this has been on the cards since he was caught getting tapped up,now hes moaning that arsenal said he could go for 15 mil :lol: wake up ashley ;) their gonna take chelsea for as much as possible and i dont blame them ;)

Chelsea wont let Bridge go because hes their only left back so they'll probably keep him as cover for Ashley Cole

41637[/snapback]

:huh: think he wants first team footy tbo mark and hes not gonna get it at chelsea iff cole signs ;)

*William Gallas made a shock U-turn on Saturday night and told Chelsea he wants to leave – increasing the chance of a swap deal involving Ashley Cole at Arsenal.

43585[/snapback]

:lol: its like dallas all this shit ;) not worth 20 mil come on ;)