IGNORED

What Grinds Your Gears...

Matt

Sting in concert "performing" Police tracks with the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra and a cast of pretentious wanker muso's (while playing nothing himself, just looking smug with his early Elvis era pointless-in-terms-of-sound microphone).

This could have gone into "What are you watching/listening to" because it's just been on ITV but it's really pissed me off :angry: .

The very definition of a man disappearing up his own arse.

every cunt panic buyin cos there is a bit of snow! sister's fella works at morrisons and some chap asked him if they had ran out of salt cos he was in a fluster(even though the salt was right infront of him) and vinny said yeah we have now fuck off :lol:

Cheeky staff who work in supermarkets and assume because they know where everything is placed on the shelves so should the customers ;)

right...the day of bein nice is over it's back to 54 year old grumpy taxi drivin cunt mode....

drunk girlfriends - why oh why didn't i stay single?! :angry: :angry: fuckin idiots once they've had some ale! winds me right up...

people who use song lyrics as their facebook status! basically sayin i'm a thick cunt who's mind doesn't think of anything to actually say..if you are in that group then just don't put anythin it isn't a necessity!

people who say when tellin a story 'so i turned round and said'! unless the other person instigated the conversation whilst behind you then you have no reason to say this..he turned round an said then i turned round and said..people aren't spinnin tops so fuck the fuck off!!!

people who say when tellin a story 'so i turned round and said'! unless the other person instigated the conversation whilst behind you then you have no reason to say this..he turned round an said then i turned round and said..people aren't spinnin tops so fuck the fuck off!!!

That's a good one.

"DyanowhadImean?" at the end of every sentence is another :angry: .

Also people saying "back to back" when they mean "consecutive." Even the BBC do that now ffs....we are not fucking Americans!

Before long people will be calling their car boot the "hood," taps "faucets" and men will be pulling down their "pants" and showing their "fanny" :major overreaction alert: .