IGNORED

What Grinds Your Gears...

Matt

women

It's when they say one thing but mean another that grinds my gears.

On Saturday I was asked to leave her alone, so I went out and watched our FA Cup game against Chelsea, did a little bit of celebrating afterwards and then went home. She was off with me and then told me (i.e. had a go at me) she hadn't wanted me to leave her alone and that it showed I didn't care :blink:.

But she used to moan at me for not leaving her alone when she asked me to, and used to say "I wouldn't ask you to leave me alone if it wasn't what I wanted".

Fuck.

It's when they say one thing but mean another that grinds my gears.

On Saturday I was asked to leave her alone, so I went out and watched our FA Cup game against Chelsea, did a little bit of celebrating afterwards and then went home. She was off with me and then told me (i.e. had a go at me) she hadn't wanted me to leave her alone and that it showed I didn't care :blink:.

But she used to moan at me for not leaving her alone when she asked me to, and used to say "I wouldn't ask you to leave me alone if it wasn't what I wanted".

Fuck.

oh aye yeah..they speak in fuckin riddles man..i've give up givin a fuck what they say and just do what i want :lol: (maybe that's why i'm gettin bollocked all the time? :unsure:)

AirMiles...I bought Josh's Wii on ebay through airmiles which means I got 15 miles added to my account. The next day they took out 16 miles :mellow: . So I queried it....got an email back asking for "proof of purchase" but surely their system logging it is proof. And even if there was a problem with the transaction (which there wasn't) they've still stolen a mile from me :angry: .

It's not the end of the world in the grand scheme of things as I've got the best part of 20,000 but it's the principle :unsure: .

AirMiles...I bought Josh's Wii on ebay through airmiles which means I got 15 miles added to my account. The next day they took out 16 miles :mellow: . So I queried it....got an email back asking for "proof of purchase" but surely their system logging it is proof. And even if there was a problem with the transaction (which there wasn't) they've still stolen a mile from me :angry: .

It's not the end of the world in the grand scheme of things as I've got the best part of 20,000 but it's the principle :unsure: .

ive got loads of them but i can only use them on certain (more specifically, useless or inconvenient) dates.

ive got loads of them but i can only use them on certain (more specifically, useless or inconvenient) dates.

We're 600 miles away from two returns to anywhere and you can book at any time (though it needs to be a fair way in advance).

Unsure what we're going to do with them yet...India is favourite, lengthy trip including a train journey or two, but it's a few years off yet :) .

Something that REALLY grinds my gears.....the Jobcentre!!! i find myself unemployed after nearly 8 years of paying into the system, and unfortunatly due to me having to walk from my last job, i have been told i can't sign on for 4-6 months!!! so how do i live betweeen now and then?? answers on a postcard please you Tory Tw*ts!! :angry::angry::angry:

Seems ridiculous.....if you "had to" walk do you not have a case for constructive dismissal :mellow: ?

Can you not get Income Support?

i had to leave because of the costs that were involved with the traveling, i was traveling about quite abit within the job, and not getting much back in the way of expences and that, so after a few choice words with the management i walked out, but the benefits systems is just screwed, they tell you to apply for it, even though you are going to have to wait 4-6 months because i voluntary left the job!! ive done shift work for nearly 8 years solid now and paid my taxes etc etc, and this is the result....NOT HAPPY!!! :angry:

i feel strongly that they should come with instructions tattooed to them ;)

here are some instructions:NINE WORDS WOMEN USE

(1) Fine: This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right and you need to shut up.

(2) Five Minutes: If she is getting dressed, this means a half an hour. Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given five more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house.

(3) Nothing: This is the calm before the storm. This means something, and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with nothing usually end in fine.

(4) Go Ahead: This is a dare, not permission. Don't Do It!

(5) Loud Sigh: This is actually a word, but is a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. A loud sigh means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you about nothing. (Refer back to # 3 for the meaning of nothing.)

(6) That's Okay: This is one of the most dangerous statements a women can make to a man. That's okay means she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.

(7) Thanks: A woman is thanking you, do not question, or faint. Just say you're welcome. (I want to add in a clause here - This is true, unless she says 'Thanks a lot' - that is PURE sarcasm and she is not thanking you at all. DO NOT say 'you're welcome' . that will bring on a 'whatever').

( Whatever: Is a woman's way of saying F-- YOU!

(9) Don't worry about it, I got it: Another dangerous statement, meaning this is something that a woman has told a man to do several times, but is now doing it herself. This will later result in a man asking 'What's wrong?' For the woman's response refer to # 3.