IGNORED

What Grinds Your Gears...

Matt

Drivers not using their indicators.

In fantasy land I stop them, lean into their windows, snap off the stalk and hand it to them. Then offer a simple request...

"Go study your owners manual to see what this is for, then the highway code so you know how to use it and then get it mended!"

I genuinely feel quite irritated now so we're going out for the night and away from any damn soccer, really have no time for any of that right now. Pity was it started off so promising and reverted to type with the usual boring mundane fucking outcomes. Newcastle really must be a poor side and the plastics and the shite deserve each other.

I'm too angry to say anything else

Going out for a few strong drinks damn it

Drivers not using their indicators.

In fantasy land I stop them, lean into their windows, snap off the stalk and hand it to them. Then offer a simple request...

"Go study your owners manual to see what this is for, then the highway code so you know how to use it and then get it mended!"

oh god..my biggest hate with other drivers is the lack of indicating..never drive in barnsley cos they're all too fuckin backwards to use them

• 3 weeks later...

Another year older and it's not so much anger, as fucking depression, but quite often these can go hand in hand. The realization you have less years ahead than behind you and it's another number up on the scale. Take note kids, enjoy your early years, you're only young once

Maybe I just got angry about not being young anymore. It's as good a reason as any

Another year older and it's not so much anger, as fucking depression, but quite often these can go hand in hand. The realization you have less years ahead than behind you and it's another number up on the scale. Take note kids, enjoy your early years, you're only young once

Maybe I just got angry about not being young anymore. It's as good a reason as any

Is it your birthday DK? If so, hope you have a happy one.

Too late after the event. It was Saturday

Whatever occured, whatever the circumstances, it's out the way for another year, but it did feel awful for a time especially when you realize that age is getting the better of you, and there's not a damn fucking thing you can do about it either. It hurts

Went to the theater and watched Skyfall again for a third time (amongst other things)

Just felt like any other day, (it always does after a certain age period), there was no feeling, so by the end of the day, I had just thought 'fuck it' and indulged in some pure malt Scotch whiskey and some other choice drinks. It was as good a reason as any

have fun mate laugh.png

I ache all oversad.png .

Going into work. Find another shift has royally cocked up, and then getting the mother of all bollocking for it when you don't even know what is wrong.

I need a new job. I mean I seriously need a new job before I lose it!

That's crap Rubes.....probably not a whole lot of options for you in your neck of the woods though I'd have thought.

If you need to move feel free to give me a call and I'll tell you to piss offwink.png .

Going to snow next week in Southern England they said today, although most forecasters are five fifths of useless and couldn't find a hooker in a whorehouse..

Cue travel chaos, school closures, kids up to no good, newspaper headlines of 'A white Christmas, twelve inches of snow, chaos predicted for the UK' etc etc. And all this after a few weeks ago, "Mini heatwave for the UK and temperatures in the 70s". Just can't make up their fucking minds etc.

I simply can't abide snow, it's good for kids with less than nothing to do, but it's a damn nuisance for some people and causes nothing but disruption and mayhem. And this in December of all things, in that it doesn't usually occur until January or February.

They're usually wrong with 'forecasts' though, and can only hope this time is no different.

Just don't gamble is what it is. Although a ticket on the lotto isn't so bad so long as you don't get too taken in by it.

Still waiting for a win on damn Premium Bonds, but you don't gamble, just check your holdings each month, to see if you have won again. I gave up on actual gambling years ago when it threatened to take a serious hold over life. It's a downward spiral. Just steer clear of that fucking nonsense. It's so easy to get in over your head.

Just don't gamble is what it is. Although a ticket on the lotto isn't so bad so long as you don't get too taken in by it.

I gamble about £5 a week on english football during the season so say 30 odd weeks making £150 - over the course of a year that's not really a lot of money - I was 1 factor off winning £390 yesterday in the past I have won up to £120, the pro's outweigh the cons for me and on a non-EFC day like yesterday suddenly Bristol rovers vs dag & red is important - it makes Saturday's that little but more fun!!!

I always put £1 on a 20000-1 (2from each pick) selection... it'll come in one day!!!

That's my view on betting, if you can afford to lose what you put in I don't see the problem. I used to put a fiver on the football betting each week and didn't lose enough money to hurt myself, I only stop doing it now because I can't be bothered walking to the bookies in the Winter.

Good luck with the bets too C, if your £20,000/1 bet comes in remember us all on ToffeeTalk when splitting it all out ;)

I'm sure he'll be more than benevolent. What would you do..

There is a thing that exists called public transport to reach destinations incidentally, or even drive yourself if you have a license..

One of the very worst things about betting I always experienced was not quitting when you were ahead. Make a profit and then just waste the fucking lot on more gambling, and then you end up spending more in order to try getting it back. Had me for years, it's so hard to get out of it, but nonethless managed it eventually after a lot of problems. The only winners are the people you give money to. End of story.