IGNORED

What Grinds Your Gears...

Matt

There's this sign on many buses at the front that reads -

Do not venture beyond this line when bus is in motion and do not talk to the driver or cause a distraction, and remain seated at all times

Why then, is it you often find dumb stupid idiots standing right at the very front, fraternizing with driver for the entire duration you are on, just because they may be pals or recognize each other, and well in front of where you're not supposed to be. Just keep talking the whole way and you're sitting there half hoping they'll be a head on collision with something and they'll go through the fucking windshield, and mashed all over the road and that'll be the end of it.

But that would only delay me longer, and it's not worth emergency vehicles turning up and everything, just because of some Idiot individuals who can't read signs. I hope next time, they do have an accident and crash out the windows, that'll teach them a damn lesson. So long as no-one else is hurt naturally. Some college type kid it was too, just for good measure. Banal and trivial conversations if I remember. But I got pretty irritated that day.

There's this sign on many buses at the front that reads -

Do not venture beyond this line when bus is in motion and do not talk to the driver or cause a distraction, and remain seated at all times

Why then, is it you often find dumb stupid idiots standing right at the very front, fraternizing with driver for the entire duration you are on, just because they may be pals or recognize each other, and well in front of where you're not supposed to be. Just keep talking the whole way and you're sitting there half hoping they'll be a head on collision with something and they'll go through the fucking windshield, and mashed all over the road and that'll be the end of it.

But that would only delay me longer, and it's not worth emergency vehicles turning up and everything, just because of some Idiot individuals who can't read signs. I hope next time, they do have an accident and crash out the windows, that'll teach them a damn lesson. So long as no-one else is hurt naturally. Some college type kid it was too, just for good measure. Banal and trivial conversations if I remember. But I got pretty irritated that day.

At least your days seem to be getting better. biggrin.png

Adele thoroughly grinds my gears, more than any other artist on this world. Well... except for Rihanna.

Fat horrible woman who simply can't sing, and that James Bond theme was awful, or at least slightly better than the awful rubbish of last time out, and the lyrics made no sense either. I just put hands over ears and waited for the awful music to finish, although Kleinman's title designs were actually very good. She gave birth to a son recently apparently. That it wasn't a fucking baby elephant was a surprise in itself. Fat leather faced hyperbole singer.

Crowded streets with a lot of degenerates and bums

Trying to purchase a relevant controller for The Getaway and they don't have them available, or a favorite game I wanted to have.

Trying for a new job and having to spend an hour to fill out an application form on-line with every specific detail - and then asking for your fucking resume attachment.

Been living in Liverpool since October, my wife's working at the University. First time I've visited Birkenhead, although I'd gone past it on the way to Chester before.

Ah, cool mate.

If you ever need local or general UK info, start a thread and we can all chip in a bit for you.

We don't need a new thread for that, in that all you need to know about the UK, is it's a small nation with bizarre weather, anything north of Watford (North of London, about 20 minutes from Euston), is considered Northern England, and below that, Southern England.

Run by a couple of grade A fucksticks and slowly sinking deeper into despair and shows no sign of resurrection.

They did have the Beatles though.

The grass isn't always greener on the other side, and we go back every now and again to visit, but that's enough.

I was merely saying this country is run by aforementioned cunts, or was it fucksticks, but there can be no argument. Did I ever say america was wonderful ? Proud of my country of birth is the end all and be all, I don't like a lot of what goes on back there, but don't put words in my mouth about saying what a wonderful country it is. I'd rather live in Italy or France given the choice, instead of moving back to the states again above all else.

I think some jealousy was evident once again in some recent responses, but you should be proud to be British.

But this should all be in the relevant area, not anger section, although I did feel myself getting irritated, so do with it as you want.

I think some jealousy was evident once again in some recent responses, but you should be proud to be British.

This grinds my gears.

Can you give specific examples of who is jealous of Americans and what they say to bring you to this conclusion please,...just to apply a bit of WD40.

Iraq are jealous of America's WMD, they keep moaning to the US about not having any.

Sorry....must've missed Iraq's post...is he a new memberhuh.pngtongue.png ?

Actually, brings up something that annoys me a bit. USA/UK etc telling countries they're not allowed nuclear weapons. It's like a parent getting pissed every night telling their kid they must stay away from the evils of drink, "Do as I say, not as I do!! We're the grown ups here."