IGNORED

What Grinds Your Gears...

Matt

Handpick? All I do is wish posters a happy birthday if I notice at the bottom of the page if it's a regular poster's birthday that day.

I've never had much interaction with Madmatt so I'm not sure how it's anything other than being polite or whatever.

Oh well.

You clearly groom the newbies too. You are a Birthday thread predator, and as such should sign the BBNR (Birthday Brown Nosing Register).

Happy Birthday to one of our fairly new posters.

All the best smile.png.

brown noser! shaking fist.png

nope...still not funny when i call someone it...i must just be a miserable cunt..oh well

Yeah, I missed Mike licking your arse there. It must have been veiled by your own dose of ass licking with the 'oh dear me' comment.

Now go stand in the TT corner fat boy, before I remember you used to swear a lot.

Lighten up hard lad wink.png

Seems anyone who disagrees with you is an arse licker of anyone else who disagrees with you...you must be a nightmare for any poor bastard that has to spend time with you

Look tiny todge,

Romey is not an arse licker, or a brown nose. I call him that in jest, just to break his balls a bit, and chip away at him a little. Quit taking shit so serious.

You on the other hand like to get under the skin, with the little psychological digs, which doesn't bother me so much, if only you could take it, but you tend to be a bit of a grump, until you have something funny to say, that is often taken from a lollipop stick, and you suddenly burst into life.

At least I'm consistent, soft lad.

nonsense ^

Those damn stores where you try to purchase items and all you can hear, is their business radio station or some awful fucking shit that is largely todays music, coming through speakers. That awful fucking 'moves like Jagger' or whatever the abomination damn garbage is, came on at one point today, and next thing I knew I had left the premises. How I escaped a manslaughter charge at times today I don't know.

i want to go into stores to do some quiet shopping, not listen to awful fucking sub standard music damn it. Felt murderous at times when these occasions arise.

Not knowing what to do next. I've just left University and I'm unsure what to head into now, I want to one day have a high paid job so I'm thinking of studying to be a doctor, or a nurse but I'm just unsure. The lack of a solid path worries me.

Not knowing what to do next. I've just left University and I'm unsure what to head into now, I want to one day have a high paid job so I'm thinking of studying to be a doctor, or a nurse but I'm just unsure. The lack of a solid path worries me.

Any BSC 2:1 with honours and you should be fine, as it meets nearly every grad schemes requirement. 2:2 and you're going to struggle dry.png . Engineering for the big bucks if you have the brains. Doing an internship will look good on your CV and help you stand out.

News stories like the below

So some individual drives along without due care and attention, takes a promising young life, and only gets off with a £30 fine ? Fuck off -

http://www.mirror.co...am-taxi-1544299

He received 3 penalty points, so not exactly getting off with just a fine. shaking fist.png Seriously though, what ever happened, it wouldn't bring the guy back, so I think folk need to respect the decision on the basis that those who made it did so with all the relevant facts at hand.