IGNORED

What Grinds Your Gears...

Matt

Lots of dodgy ones who don't do a proper job so they can keep taking your money.

That's why I don't like mine. She told me when I was around 8 that I don't clean my teeth enough and that within six months (the next time I saw her) that some of my teeth would be loose and would need removing. 11 years on and she's still saying the same which pretty much says she's talking bollocks. My teeth seem fine and I've never had any serious problems with them, I just believe that most are out to get as much money as they can off their clients.

I didn't realize today was the anniversary of the Munich 'plane disaster until pointed out in the above. RIP to the promising players that died today.

If people can't honor a minutes silence for such an important date, that's their business, but disappointed with that.

And the Brazil fire too ? That's simply uncalled for.

Idiots

Isn't it time people stopped using football matches as a political notice board for everything that is shit in the world?

No disrespect to 'any' unfortunate event, but football is a game / sport / entertainment, and I get irritated by the continual 'black armband brigade' and their constant requests for a minutes silence. It's time they stopped 'telling' fans what they should pay their respects towards, and let them watch a football match without all the forced rememberance bollocks.

Fans should not be put on the spot and have to pay respects to events that don't concern us, or affect us, and in many cases interest us every calendar moment, just so certain individuals, clubs, or organizations can maintain a moral high ground. We all have enough going on in our lives to worry about without needlessly being hypocritical.

Most of us watch football in order to forget about all the shite in the world for 90 minutes, not to remember it. Yes, certain events are tragic, but let people grieve, or pay their respects in their own private way, 'if' they want to.

Much of it is no different to opening the door of a local church during a funeral in order to pay respects to somebody who dies that has absolutely no connection or association with you. I'm not sure what is worse; somebody publically not caring about something they privately don't give a toss about, or somebody publically pretending they give a toss about something they privately don't care about.

Let those who have a genuine wish to pay respects to certain events do so, but mass involvement is as cheesy as those that were 'paid to cry' during ceremonies gone by. In my opinion, showing respect is allowing others their moment of privacy. I've never understood the need for people to 'be seen' to be doing the right thing. The right thing should surely be to know what concerns us, and what doesn't, and a minutes silence / applause is nothing but a show of false agendas for many.

Is it me or are train companies becoming more fucking useless. Missed an appointment and waiting around for 45 minutes and there's no time left for anything.

should have decided on something different today

While we're at it, and i'm in less than a good mood, people who just sit around and do fucking nothing. Workers in jobs that do no work, doing their little insignificant jobs with their little insignificant lives. Horrible cunts

Isn't it time people stopped using football matches as a political notice board for everything that is shit in the world?

No disrespect to 'any' unfortunate event, but football is a game / sport / entertainment, and I get irritated by the continual 'black armband brigade' and their constant requests for a minutes silence. It's time they stopped 'telling' fans what they should pay their respects towards, and let them watch a football match without all the forced rememberance bollocks.

Fans should not be put on the spot and have to pay respects to events that don't concern us, or affect us, and in many cases interest us every calendar moment, just so certain individuals, clubs, or organizations can maintain a moral high ground. We all have enough going on in our lives to worry about without needlessly being hypocritical.

Most of us watch football in order to forget about all the shite in the world for 90 minutes, not to remember it. Yes, certain events are tragic, but let people grieve, or pay their respects in their own private way, 'if' they want to.

Much of it is no different to opening the door of a local church during a funeral in order to pay respects to somebody who dies that has absolutely no connection or association with you. I'm not sure what is worse; somebody publically not caring about something they privately don't give a toss about, or somebody publically pretending they give a toss about something they privately don't care about.

Let those who have a genuine wish to pay respects to certain events do so, but mass involvement is as cheesy as those that were 'paid to cry' during ceremonies gone by. In my opinion, showing respect is allowing others their moment of privacy. I've never understood the need for people to 'be seen' to be doing the right thing. The right thing should surely be to know what concerns us, and what doesn't, and a minutes silence / applause is nothing but a show of false agendas for many.

I broadly agree with that.

(The ubiquitous "Our thoughts are with the family and friends of xxx at this difficult time.." when people have never met the family/friends I find particularly annoying.....how can they think about people they don't know? Just platitudes)

But I still think it's wrong for people to break the silences even if I agree there are too many of them.....they're not shouting because they're morally opposed to it, they're shouting because they're idiots.

Vodafone

There I was, in the latter stages of todays game with manchester united, and at a pivotal time, and lo and behold the fucking USB goes dead and I could do no more, except turn the air blue with obscenities and some worrying looks from my wife, and in the end, there was nothing to do as I simply lost all connection but lo and behold the fucking thing decides to co-operate once again as this here demonstrates. I made a decision to move to another network, and will look around for something else.

The weather also got me damn irritated. If it's going to snow, then fucking snow, and all we got was some little sleet and rain and ice and covering of the ground and not much else. It's quite bad back home at the moment I realize., but that's no use here.

really?! which bit is causing the trouble?

- Pancakes stick to the bottom of the pan.

- When we try and lift them up they fall apart.

- They're always fucking soggy.

- If they're not soggy they're burning.

- They have bubbles/holes in them.

- They look like shit.

Load of hassle they are, in the end we just drove to Tesco and bought some ready made ones. After the fifth attempt there was no patience left.

- Pancakes stick to the bottom of the pan.

- When we try and lift them up they fall apart.

- They're always fucking soggy.

- If they're not soggy they're burning.

- They have bubbles/holes in them.

- They look like shit.

Load of hassle they are, in the end we just drove to Tesco and bought some ready made ones. After the fifth attempt there was no patience left.

none stick pan mate ;)

- Pancakes stick to the bottom of the pan. -shit pan

- When we try and lift them up they fall apart. - shit flipper

- They're always fucking soggy. - too much oil

- If they're not soggy they're burning. - not enough oil

- They have bubbles/holes in them. - cos of number 1 and 2

- They look like shit. - shit technique

hope that helps :P

Pancakes are for certain ages. That said, never eat them, or even attempt to make them.

There's enough of these stupid, pointless days on the calendar as it is. Today is just another example.

Needless to say, wasn't even aware of the 'significance' of today until mentioned in a previous response.

I didn't angry or anything, it's just merely immaterial above all else.