IGNORED

What Grinds Your Gears...

Matt

Headaches.

I've had one for about half an hour now and it just won't go. One of the most annoying things to have, just a permanant pain in the forehead. It means that I can't have the TV loud, can't walk around quickly and can't turn my head round without it getting sore.

Dentists today just seem incompetent and inept, and who cares if they did extensive training or got qualifications. It's no good to those when they do inadequate work or you're not satisfied with the end product.

There was another thing that got me upset but it's not worth a fucking dispute. Just won't get involved is good enough. Only to add some really do have too much time on their hands.

Go and have a good fuck, it usually works this end, but it needs two people to be up for it.

Started gambling again, and I'm fucking concerned. Kicked this out about six or seven years ago and now it's creeping back again and even my wife doesn't know about it, and I promised I wouldn't go back again. This is one slippery slope and it's imperative I try to divorce myself from this fucking habit or addiction once again because if it takes hold again, I can envisage some serious problems in the not too distant future.

People complaining when they've paid less than a dollar for an app that they aren't satisfied and want their money back.

FFS, something like that is always going to be a risk based on the price so put up or shut up!

EDIT: Auto-correct spelling mistake

Edited by TC.

All I got was a blank page

I don't use auto-correct, wasn't even aware of such a feature. Must have it disabled or something. My spelling is (more often than not) immaculate and without error, so it's not even a function I really ever need to use. Any few and far mistakes can be attributed to fatigue or maybe in a rush for example.

Damn it, couldn't find any spelling mistake in Dalziel's post dry.png

When the Spurs go marching in. Is that their only song?

What part of 'I don't make spelling errors' did you not understand

I was looking through archives a night or two ago and some of the spelling was sub-standard, and even some words incomprehensible, and half of that was down to moderators (no longer active) or authority figures of all things. Not naming names, but Pat and Killa Gorilla were the worst culprits.

There was something else that got me angry, while beneficial to this thread, and not directly to the above, but I decline to comment.

What part of 'I don't make spelling errors' did you not understand

I was looking through archives a night or two ago and some of the spelling was sub-standard, and even some words incomprehensible, and half of that was down to moderators (no longer active) or authority figures of all things. Not naming names, but Pat and Killa Gorilla were the worst culprits.

There was something else that got me angry, while beneficial to this thread, and not directly to the above, but I decline to comment.

Bit rich when you continually write of instead of have despite your error being pointed out to you on numerous occasions.

And not naming name usually involves not naming names, not going on to name names.

You, Pascoe, are a dick.