IGNORED

What Grinds Your Gears...

Matt

Wilshere is class and will be world class in about 3-5 years time. We roughed him up today (good tactics) so dont blame him for being frustrated

I agree that Wilshere is class he just needs to stop being such a little tantrum boy. Fair enough we roughed him up but I don't see why he doesn't get booked for going up to the referee and telling him to 'fuck off'.

I agree that Wilshere is class he just needs to stop being such a little tantrum boy. Fair enough we roughed him up but I don't see why he doesn't get booked for going up to the referee and telling him to 'fuck off'.

there is swearing throughout the game. its not a kids game. It wasnt to be malicious, it was out of frustration. Hes still very young with a huge amount of expectation on his shoulders, dont blame him and wouldnt punish him myself for showing it.

Edited by Matt

there is swearing throughout the game. its not a kids game. It wasnt to be malicious, it was out of frustration. Hes still very young with a huge amount of expectation on his shoulders, dont blame him and wouldnt punish him myself for showing it.

Fair enough if it was a one off, but he was constantly moaning and falling over. If he was playing up top he'd be getting Suarez comparisons.

Add to this, Hewlett Packard printers.

Fuck Hewlett Packard and their most awful useless piece of shit printers. Anyone can recommend a tried and trusted model or make would be appreciated, but I feel I've had enough of this shopping around for these damn things

Has there been a mention of HP printers. Five fifths of fucking useless. Taking this crap back to the store when able and getting a refund. Get Epson, get Canon, get Brother, get this, get that, get something else. Only wanted a simple efficient printer goddamn it. Too tired to argue any further

Alzheimer's hits ToffeeTalk!

Edited by Zoo

I didn't understand that at all, and as for before that, knew damn well there was already a comment on the printer issue. It was merely an emphasis on how shit HP products are. Just took out the old colors and put the new ones in at a calm moment or when able. And don't ever trivialize Alzheimers disease. That is a serious issue to some. Amnesia would have been more appropriate, as a more benign reference.

I can't be bothered with any usual upsets and angers. No sense when there's nothing that can be done about some things. Endless fucking commercials on TV, fine, just turn off the damn screen, but it's not always as simple as that for some other things, that are beyond your control.

I didn't understand that at all, and as for before that, knew damn well there was already a comment on the printer issue. It was merely an emphasis on how shit HP products are. Just took out the old colors and put the new ones in at a calm moment or when able. And don't ever trivialize Alzheimers disease. That is a serious issue to some. Amnesia would have been more appropriate, as a more benign reference.

I can't be bothered with any usual upsets and angers. No sense when there's nothing that can be done about some things. Endless fucking commercials on TV, fine, just turn off the damn screen, but it's not always as simple as that for some other things, that are beyond your control.

I was going to make that point too, but forgot...

People who use abbreviations. It doesn't take much to spell out what you're trying to say rather than use a few letters and keep people guessing.

My real area of concern tonight is printers. As in go to a store, make a purchase, spend a significant amount of money, circa £140, and then a week later the fucking things starts to malfunction and errors ensue and all round poor quality. Spent a lot of time and effort in making this purchase at a decent retailer and lo and behold having printing problems. Hewlett Packard model. Supposed to be one of the best apparently. I can't be bothered taking this back to the goddamn store and getting irritated. Still under warranty of course, but it's only been a week since purchase. Useless fucking machines

rofl.gif

That's a classic. happy.png

Epsom Stylus SX425W if you use wifi / router etc.

And don't ever trivialize Alzheimers disease. That is a serious issue to some. Amnesia would have been more appropriate, as a more benign reference.

Can't make a joke about anything these days without it causing offence to someone. The world's gone mad.

Didn't really know where to put this but just spent the past 15 minutes more terrified than I have been before. There was a spider on the ceiling and when I say spider I mean fucking mammoth. Literally, it's the biggest fear I have and this was the biggest one I'd ever seen. I spent the whole duration it was there upstairs shitting myself whilst Mrs.Zoo tried to get rid of it.

I'm upstairs at the moment trying to calm down. Why the fuck do they feel the need to come inside, stay out in the field you horrible little twats. Has anyone over-come their fear of spiders? Because I'd love to be able to at least tackle one but I can't look at them without feeling ill and being terrified.

Got to say, that is a decent and legitimate complaint

No fancier of the damn things either. Got nothing to be embarrassed about.

Spider season is September and October so a bit premature for it, but the fucking weather has been bizarre in recent days, from very cold to almost July in just a short time, so you can appreciate any appearances. Just don't kill them. They actually do a lot of good, getting rid of bugs and insects, and remember - they're more scared of humans than humans could ever be frightened of them.

Get a glass or tumbler and carefully dispose of them outside on some plants. Don't put them down the bath FFS. How would you like it

Spiders don't like horse chestnuts, so get a few if you have them, and spread them around and about and in corners, and that should keep them away.

Spiders don't like horse chestnuts, so get a few if you have them, and spread them around and about and in corners, and that should keep them away.

This actually works. My ex did it and i think i only ever saw 1 spider at hers in the 3 years we were together. I didnt believe it at first, but it definitley seemed to work, weird really.

I don't mind bugs and insects it's just the spiders that I can't deal with. Thanks for the tip about horse chestnuts though Dalziel, I'll defiantly look at getting some when I'm around town along with some lemon. Apparently they hate that too.

This actually works. My ex did it and i think i only ever saw 1 spider at hers in the 3 years we were together. I didnt believe it at first, but it definitley seemed to work, weird really.

Where do you buy them from? I've never seen them in a shop.

Where do you buy them from? I've never seen them in a shop.

No idea tbh mate, think her mum just literally got them off a tree or something. I think they were them conquers? That kids play with, the things you like knock together haha thats what they looked like to me anyway, dont think they were anything special.

Conquers ?

I came, I saw, I conkered..

That time of year won't be until the fall in a good five months from now so may have a bit of a wait.

There's stores you can go to, that sell things like that, as with pigeon seed and squirrel accessories, for all times of the year, such as garden centers. That would be a good bet to go to as a first port of call.

Didn't really know where to put this but just spent the past 15 minutes more terrified than I have been before. There was a spider on the ceiling and when I say spider I mean fucking mammoth. Literally, it's the biggest fear I have and this was the biggest one I'd ever seen. I spent the whole duration it was there upstairs shitting myself whilst Mrs.Zoo tried to get rid of it.

I'm upstairs at the moment trying to calm down. Why the fuck do they feel the need to come inside, stay out in the field you horrible little twats. Has anyone over-come their fear of spiders? Because I'd love to be able to at least tackle one but I can't look at them without feeling ill and being terrified.

should've got your husband to deal with it ;)