IGNORED

What Grinds Your Gears...

Matt

I don't like at all these light evenings and by god, it's only going to get worse as the weeks go by. Only a few short weeks ago it was dark (or near it) and now what do you have. Hours of fucking daylight and won't be long now until dark at 11pm goddamn it. I don't like summer months much. Sunlight can bring on an adverse reaction and like things dark and early. This is a legitimate issue so no flippant remarks please. It's always the same every year, never did get quite used to it.

I don't like at all these light evenings and by god, it's only going to get worse as the weeks go by. Only a few short weeks ago it was dark (or near it) and now what do you have. Hours of fucking daylight and won't be long now until dark at 11pm goddamn it. I don't like summer months much. Sunlight can bring on an adverse reaction and like things dark and early. This is a legitimate issue so no flippant remarks please. It's always the same every year, never did get quite used to it.

funny that....

anyway, maybe these will help:

http://www.therange.co.uk/home_and_furniture_soft_furnishings_curtains_blackout_curtains/dept/fcp-category/list

Already got black out drapes but they're installed in a spare room as my wife doesn't like the idea of having them up in the main bedroom. But that's for mornings, and even then it's getting light much earlier now and can only hope I'm asleep when the sun rises (soon be getting light at 3am damn it, fuck all that), but it's the evenings that are the biggest concern without question. A dislike for garlic and sharp objects and having rapid hair growth is only a coincidence, but this is no laughing matter. Not everyone enjoys daylight hours. Only one more hour before nightfall so that's another day out the way. I almost died when they did their miserable fucking around with damn times again a few weeks ago but it won't be long now before it works in my favor once again.

Already got black out drapes but they're installed in a spare room as my wife doesn't like the idea of having them up in the main bedroom. But that's for mornings, and even then it's getting light much earlier now and can only hope I'm asleep when the sun rises (soon be getting light at 3am damn it, fuck all that), but it's the evenings that are the biggest concern without question. A dislike for garlic and sharp objects and having rapid hair growth is only a coincidence, but this is no laughing matter. Not everyone enjoys daylight hours. Only one more hour before nightfall so that's another day out the way. I almost died when they did their miserable fucking around with damn times again a few weeks ago but it won't be long now before it works in my favor once again.

i fuckin love your posts :rofl:

I tried to reply to something earlier but got so angry I was unable to submit anything and ran out of time and then wondered if I should have just said it anyway but in retrospect it was maybe best left behind. The weather today was very belligerent. Apparently a cold front is on the way, albeit for two days, so where's the fucking good in that, but at least it's something. Trying (very difficult) to remain phlegmatic. At least no soccer tournament involvement this summer so that's something. But it's going to be another difficult few months ahead.

People who try anything to make themselves sound younger than what they are. For example;

'I am 89 years young!'

No, you're 89 years old. Shut the fuck up.

Edit: I'm editing this on behalf of Mrs. Zoo, my 24 hour unexpected period of constant wind has somewhat tested her patience with me.
Edited by Zoo

People who measure time in "sleeps," as in "...only fifteen more sleeps before we go on holiday and I can't wait!"

Actually that's another thing, adults saying "I can't wait!"

The internet turns (some) grown-ups into five year oldsdry.png.

Nu shooz had a hit with that a few years ago and did rather well..

I wouldn't know..

Fuck retail parks, and inefficient staff workers, faulty products, misleading information, useless piece of shit companies and their merchandise. Done some things I've regret in the past, but £28 on inks and about 35 printouts ? They can fuck off with that. '300 prints for your money in all colors' it said specifically.

'It's not our fault' said some useless kid, 'the writing on the package is only an estimate', 'we just sell the products'

Didn't even seem that concerned. Had it been for his, or their own use, the cunts would have moved fast enough.

This section is dead.

Bank Holidays are awful. I hate these fucking occasions, and its supposed to be for one day only, but people turn them into four day events. Maybe they're just fucking stupid or it's just an excuse to drink and behave like....

This one out the way, then end of the month, then end of August and then none until next spring. Think I can just about get by.

I always thought Hull was on Humberside, but it's situated in North Yorkshire of all things. Most people get confused with that, outside of the immediate vicinity.

I couldn't keep calm about some miserable fucking news publications, and their stupid headlines today. I don't wish to elaborate, but there was a spontaneous moment of incandescent rage and the air went blue. Horrible piece of shit 'news' items.