IGNORED

Wats Goin On About Transfers In?

Guest blueboy122

Guest blueboy122

rite my mate who saw bill this morning mentioned to him about james milner because some of u were wondering bout him.he sed that we are looking at many players at the moment and he is certainly one of them he also mentioned that we are looking at strenghthining the whole squad not just the attackers and defenders he sed that we are looking at both right and left wingers.this is wa i can make out from the txt he sent me nt bk before u all start havin a go my mate lmao

rite my mate who saw bill this morning mentioned to him about james milner because some of u were wondering bout him.he sed that we are looking at many players at the moment and he is certainly one of them he also mentioned that we are looking at strenghthining the whole squad not just the attackers and defenders he sed that we are looking at both right and left wingers.this is wa i can make out from the txt he sent me nt bk before u all start havin a go my mate lmao

30815[/snapback]

BLERT

Get your mate to tell BK that the sausage rolls have gone down hill in the Gwladys tea bar and the price of a pint would be remotely acceptable if it wasnt fookin flat.

If you get that sorted i mite believe you until then get a job telling small children large tales Mr Jackanory  :rolleyes:

30828[/snapback]

:lol:

Get your mate to tell BK that the sausage rolls have gone down hill in the Gwladys tea bar and the price of a pint would be remotely acceptable if it wasnt fookin flat.

If you get that sorted i mite believe you until then get a job telling small children large tales Mr Jackanory  :rolleyes:

30828[/snapback]

BK's OFFICIAL RESPONSE "Stop chucking your ale around and it wont go flat and get a scouse pie instead, our supplier was going to change to Greggs, but thats another story"

BK's OFFICIAL RESPONSE "Stop chucking your ale around and it wont go flat and get a scouse pie instead,  our supplier was going to change to Greggs, but thats another story"

30831[/snapback]

Greggs mwuhahahahah :lol:

Scouse pies smell like BO an you need 2 hands to eat one now try doing that with a pint in each hand! :rolleyes:

On a serious note make sure you see the fat spotty horror working on the tea bar actually pour your pint out the can cos i tried to get a pint at 2:46 on the last game of the season but they wouldnt serve me (fair enough rules are rules). However although the sale of alcohol had ceased until half time they were all lining up pints on the shelf ready for.........................you guessed it HALF TIME!

No wonder there is a distinct lack of gas resulting in the urge to "throw it away" in desgust (I'm assuming thats what you ment by "chucking your ale" Zed) ;)