IGNORED

Eric Dier

I read it after I made my first post!! Obviously wasted my time apologising in that post, for not being able to find a reference, which I did just after posting. I have not made many posts, and I am somewhat unfamiliar with protocol, I wishI had not bothered now!

Edited by bassman

wow! confused? you will be.

Im sure we wont have paid for the loan of Dier, if its to Sportings benefit.

But the option to buy will be nice as he is very highly rated. He might just slip under the over priced englishman bracket as hes coming from abroad.

StevO, i only say he's here for Sportings benefit because they'll see it as a 'toughening' period (First time round at least) but as you say, the only reason i think he's back a second time is because there's an option to buy? I've put 2 and 2 together, so we'll wait till the end of the season to see whats happening with him?

I don't understand why we keep loaning him?

Think his parents have moved back over and with him being young I think he wanted to be back in England. Being on-loan he's always got the option to go back there in the summer whilst in the meantime training with one of the best acadamies in the world with as good facilities as any. Win, win for Dier - no risk for EFC/Sporting.

Think his parents have moved back over and with him being young I think he wanted to be back in England. Being on-loan he's always got the option to go back there in the summer whilst in the meantime training with one of the best acadamies in the world with as good facilities as any. Win, win for Dier - no risk for EFC/Sporting.

Why are we not promoting our academy around the world? Surely expats all over the world need to know their offspring are in the best possible hands.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...