IGNORED

Vdm To Porto

i believe if shandy andy sorts his head out he can be a class player for us!

I remember watching him for inter milan against arsenal 2/3 years ago and he ripped them apart and scored a quality goal!

I think we should give him a chance to january, if he isnt doing it by then get rid!

i believe if shandy andy sorts his head out he can be a class player for us!

I remember watching him for inter milan against arsenal 2/3 years ago and he ripped them apart and scored a quality goal!

I think we should give him a chance to january, if he isnt doing it by then get rid!

32138[/snapback]

I seccond that but dont tell licker ;)

"I seccond that but dont tell licker"

:D You really are a Soft Touch, Dont go into Business cos you'll end up Bankrupt.

VD Meyde....We've paid this man a Million pounds, and for that he has given us about 4 hours of football. :blink: I,m not surprised he wants to stay, its Easy money.

Li Tie.......We got rid of him cos he didnt play for two years, but wasnt on the sort of money VDMs on

Pistone .........was always off injured , But played often enough to get another contract.............hasnt played since, another sponger thats taking this club for a mug.

Carsley.......also missed last season, not quite a sponger yet, but we will see how many times he plays next season.

How much do you think these players took out of this Club last season....???

At a rough guess, i would say these 4 players probs cost this club FIVE MILLION POUNDS, !! for doing absolutely nothing, and that is a conservative estimate, wouldnt be surprised if it was more.

:D You really are a Soft Touch, Dont go into Business cos you'll end up Bankrupt.

VD Meyde....We've paid this man a Million pounds, and for that he has given us about 4 hours of football. :blink:   I,m not surprised he wants to stay, its Easy money.

Li Tie.......We got rid of him cos he didnt play for two years, but wasnt on the sort of money VDMs on

Pistone .........was always off injured , But played often enough to get another contract.............hasnt played since, another sponger thats taking this club for a mug.

Carsley.......also missed last season, not quite a sponger yet, but we will see how many times he plays next season.

At a rough guess, i would say these 4 players probs cost this club FIVE MILLION POUNDS, !!  for doing absolutely nothing, and that is a conservative estimate, wouldnt be surprised if it was more.

32169[/snapback]

:o thats a lot of money pissed up the wall if true :(

VD Meyde....We've paid this man a Million pounds, and for that he has given us about 4 hours of football. :blink:   I,m not surprised he wants to stay, its Easy money.

At a rough guess, i would say these 4 players probs cost this club FIVE MILLION POUNDS, !!  for doing absolutely nothing, and that is a conservative estimate, wouldnt be surprised if it was more.

32169[/snapback]

Lets compare Pistone, Cars or Tie got their sh1t together for a season they would be worth 2mil each max IMO.

VDM gets his sh1t together for a season he's likely to score 10 create so many more and have a market value of 6-10mil come next May.

Thats why i think its worth keeping hold of him and i know you dont agree but if he comes good he's worth so much more to us than any of the other wasters we have let warm out bench over the years.

I think that VDM will prove to be a big hit next year, im not to sure where i read it but didn't he have family problems last year aswell as the injuries?? I think he's just the type of player we need if we are ever going to see an attack minded team from DM!!

I think we may see a 4-3-3 formation next year with VDM, Beatts and AJ all playing up front and with a midfield of Cahill, Neville and Arteta playing just behind them i think we'l score a lot more than we concede!!! :P

""VDM gets his sh1t together for a season he's likely to score 10 create so many more and have a market value of 6-10mil come next May""

:lol::lol: I'll be looking for a load of pigs flying over Goodison this coming season. :lol::lol:

Edited by toffeelicker

VDM gets his sh1t together for a season he's likely to score 10 create so many more and have a market value of 6-10mil come next May.

32213[/snapback]

...nothing like a bit of blind pre-season optimism piscine person!! I'd love it to be true!!

Edited by mikeo

no i agree with the goldfish.he hasnt had a fair crack of the whip has he!

:lol:   :lol:   :lol:   12 MONTHS ... 4 HRS FOOTBALL :blink: FAIR CRACK OF THE WHIP.  :blink:   i  cant believe what you are saying.

32362[/snapback]

Thats the point you licker are 100% rite about him in all other areas but i want to see him play before i judge you just never know!