IGNORED

Dudeks House Got Robbed

Guest Reg Reagan

Guest Reg Reagan

Liverpool goalkeeper Jerzy Dudek has had his entire medal collection stolen after a burglary at his home.

The Pole, who was surprisingly left out of his country's World Cup squad, returned from holiday to discover that over 120 items - including his Champions League winners' medal from 2005 - had been stolen.

The thieves also stole his car and a number of other personal possessions.

A spokesman for Liverpool FC said: "A lot of this stuff which has been stolen is irreplaceable and you can't put a price on it. Jerzy is obviously devastated.

"We are talking about the memorabilia of someone's career and also a lifetime.

"Jerzy was made famous by what he did in the Champions League (he saved the decisive penalty from AC Milan striker Andriy Shevchenko in the shoot-out) and for someone to have gone into his house and stolen it is despicable.

"On behalf of the club and the player we would ask anyone with information to contact either us or Merseyside police."

A police spokeswoman said: "Merseyside police is investigating reports of a burglary at a house in Caldy, Wirral.

"The burglary was reported by a friend of the owner on Monday, June 19 and was thought to have happened within the last week while the homeowners were away on holiday.

"The homeowner arrived back in the country late on Tuesday night and police officers will be speaking to him today to find out exactly what has been stolen, although it is known that a black Porsche Carrera has definitely been stolen.

"There were a large number of distinctive items of memorabilia stolen which obviously have sentimental value to the owner.

"If anyone spots them being sold on the internet or in the local shops or in their local pub, it will be obvious that they are special items.

:lol:

Guest Reg Reagan
Its never funny when someone gets burgled, experienced it Reg?

31669[/snapback]

Yes... got mugged a few times but once in liverpool and the rest down in sydney

My house when i was a kid got burgled and my mum came back and caught them they had the entire contents of house out in garden to load van! and the c**ts attacked my mum.

she got a bravery award from police but the whole thing was a horrible experience.

hope they catch the scum that did it to jerzy!

prob. the same mindless idiots that thought they could rob big dunc! (while he was in the house :huh: )

prob. the same mindless idiots that thought they could rob big dunc! (while he was in the house :huh: )

31774[/snapback]

I won't laugh about Dudek - that's a terrible thing to happen to anyone!

But I did have to laugh when I heard about the muppets that broke in to Big Dunc - imagine how they must have $hat themselves when he confronted them. :D

yea i am dnt worry  ;)

31797[/snapback]

:angry: hope he gets back what was taken from him ;) on the big dunc robbery are you stupid you should have taken the paras or sas with ya :lol: sayin that he would still nock the poo out of all of them :lol::lol: bigun rules ;)

Edited by Ola

The fact that Dudek's car was found in Manchester is something the media seemed to have kept quiet over.

If it was the other way round they would make a big fuss  :angry:

32958[/snapback]

And items that have been found in Old Swan, Liverpool and they have actually reported it as in Liverpool

Brush that scouse chip off your shoulder

It appears that it was RED poo fans that robbed him, hoe ironic that they headed for Manchester, im surprised that with them being RS fans they hadn't traced all the medals etc to somwhere in Norway!!! :P

Can't be nice being broken into, hope someone has a go at my mates gaff he has 6 Neopolitan Mastiffs they wouldn't even find the body!!!!