IGNORED

Footballers Dozey Gits

As we often get bomb shell type genius quotes out of our regular football communitty , pundits etc here is soemthing familiar from the southern hem.

EEeeddddiiioottts...!!!.

Well hold the Phone if it isnt Universal......Fox Sports Australia today dedicated this spread of brilliant quotes & observations from the lobal almanac that is the Socceroos..!!!

Vince Grella behind Tc is now my fave Ozzy player...(Barcelona)...LOL

Warning: Dozey git's ahead.

Socceroos speak

"My parents have been there for me, ever since I was about 7." - Tim Cahill

"I would not be bothered if we lost every game as long as we won the league." - Mark Viduka.

"Guus Hiddink is the best manager I've ever had at this level. Well, he's the only manager I've actually had at this level. But he's the best manager I've ever had." - Lucas Neill.

"If you don't believe you can win, there is no point in getting out of bed at the end of the day." - John Aloisi.

"I've had 14 bookings this season - 8 of which were my fault, but 7 of which were disputable." - Ned Zelic.

"I've never wanted to leave. I'm here for the rest of my life, and hopefully after that as well." - Mark Schwarzer.

"I'd like to play for an Italian club, like Barcelona." - Vince Grella.

"You've got to believe that you're going to win, and I believe we'll win the World Cup until the final whistle blows and we're knocked out." - Harry Kewell.

"I'm as happy as I can be - but I have been happier." - Mile Sterjovski.

"Leeds is a great club and it's been my home for years, even though I live in Middlesborough." - Mark Viduka.

"I can see the carrot at the end of the tunnel." - Craig Moore.

"I took a whack on my left ankle, but something told me it was my right." - Harry Kewell.

"I couldn't settle in Italy- it was like living in a foreign country." - Vince Grella.

"Germany is a very difficult team to play . . . they have 11 internationals out there." - Zeljko Kalac.

"I always used to put my right boot on first, and then obviously my right sock." - Jason Culina.

"The Brazilians were South American, and the Ukrainians will be more European." - Scott Chipperfield.

"All that remains is for a few dots and commas to be crossed." - Marco Bresciano.

"One accusation you can't throw at me is that I've always done my best." - Craig Moore.

"I'd rather play in front of a full house than an empty crowd." - Mark Viduka.

"Sometimes in football you have to score goals." - Harry Kewell.

cahills was a bit odd. hes a nice bloke and a great player but we all know he aint the brightest spark in the universe

but commentaters make bad ones as well.

england need to score to win...... john friggin annoying motson

if hed scored that it wouild have been a goal. cant remember who said that

another player.

were here to win the world cup. gary neville (state the bleeding obvious why dont you)

and although ive said it loads of times before i now think that the term 'must win game' is a stupid comment. of course every game is a must win if not whats the point of turning up.

Edited by thebluenose

cahills was a bit odd. hes a nice bloke and a great player but we all know he aint the brightest spark in the universe

but commentaters make bad ones as well.

england need to score to win...... john friggin annoying motson

if hed scored that it wouild have been a goal. cant remember who said that

another player.

were here to win the world cup. gary neville (state the bleeding obvious why dont you)

and although ive said it loads of times before i now think that the term 'must win game' is a stupid comment. of course every game is a must win if not whats the point of turning up.

32103[/snapback]

The one that gets me is a '6 pointer game'...ive never seen the team recieved these other 3 points....