IGNORED

Scholes + £9 Mill + Howard = Tim Cahill

A MATE OF MINE WHO GOES TO UNIVERSITY IN MANCHESTER WITH PAUL SCHOLES COUSIN HAS TOLD ME THAT PAUL SCHOLES IS COMING TO Everton AS PART OF THE TIM CAHILL DEAL. THE DEAL LOOKS AS GOOS AS DONE AND SCHOLES IS ALREADY LOOKING FOR A HOUSE IN FORMBY. AS WELL IF HOWARD IMPRESSES SIR ALEX WILL ALLOW HIM TO COME TO Everton FOR A CUT PRICE.

I HOPE THIS DOES NOT HAPPEN BUT IT DOESN'T LOOK GOOD.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A MATE OF MINE WHO GOES TO UNIVERSITY IN MANCHESTER WITH PAUL SCHOLES COUSIN HAS TOLD ME THAT PAUL SCHOLES IS COMING TO Everton AS PART OF THE TIM CAHILL DEAL. THE DEAL LOOKS AS GOOS AS DONE AND SCHOLES IS ALREADY LOOKING FOR A HOUSE IN FORMBY. AS WELL IF HOWARD IMPRESSES SIR ALEX WILL ALLOW HIM TO COME TO Everton FOR A CUT PRICE.

I HOPE THIS DOES NOT HAPPEN BUT IT DOESN'T LOOK GOOD.

32137[/snapback]

My mates aunties, husbands, brothers, cousins dog onced pissed on Cahills car wheel while parked outside of his house! Cahill told my mates aunties, husbands, brothers, cousin that he was going nowhere!

So there :P

My mates aunties, husbands, brothers, cousins dog onced pissed on Cahills car wheel while parked outside of his house! Cahill told my mates aunties, husbands, brothers, cousin that he was going nowhere!

So there  :P

32142[/snapback]

:lol::lol::lol:

Scholes is never going to be happy to leave Man U. That being said, I wouldn't be sad to see him join us.

How old is he and how many seasons would we get out of him though in comparison to Cahill?

Ideally I don't want Cahill to leave unless we're bringing in Ronaldinho in his place :)

if, and im not saying we should, we do sell cahill, we should at least wait til after the world cup to see what other bids come in. he might get a hatrick against croatia tonight and be top scorer then we would want scholes and 20m

32156[/snapback]

True say.

Scholes is about 30 and can't see very well maybe that is why he is joining us as he been told its Chelsea but can't see clearly enough to see.

Can't see it happening but not a bad price for a player that we brought for 1.5m to years ago.

And this should be in Rumour section

Is there a more reputable source than Paul Scholes' cousins' mates mate?

32224[/snapback]

I take back my previous post and await the arrival og the ginger one with anticipa

tion. :P

ATB

Mac

cahill isn't worth 9 million so if this is true well its a great deal, awesome infact

32254[/snapback]

agreed. if we get 9 mill for cahill its like winning the lottery. especially if scholes is included. we should get manu to include howard, before sir alex regains his sanity! :lol:

Edited by java2001e