IGNORED

Scholes + £9 Mill + Howard = Tim Cahill

agreed. if we get 9 mill for cahill its like winning the lottery. especially if scholes is included. we should get manu to include howard, before sir alex regains his sanity!  :lol:

32556[/snapback]

:lol: you have no chance of that :lol:

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest blueboy122

he wont go trust me lads dont read to much in2 that shirt given thing to an Everton fan.lol.surely dm aint that stupid anyway to have paul scholes!.............................looks lik its gna be a long boring summer then

Might have to switch Mikel over to the other wing, and bring Osman in on the right.

(Vdm will get injured in training, or in one of the pre season Friendlies.)

In two months time you will remember this post, and you will say to yourself.......

.......... i remember Licker saying this would happen. ;)

^ agreed davies for the right, surely he must come good?

am not keen on arteta on a wing still, he's our main threat we should be playinghim were he'll do best for us which is in the center in my opinion, AJ isnt gonna get many defence cutting passes out of cahill

i would go

Howard

Hibbo Yobo Lescott Valente

..........Neville

Arteta Cahill Osman

.....AJ Beats

I would never leave Osman out, I think hes quality and I bet he could play left side too ala Joe Cole

VDM and Mc Fadden to bring on if we need them, not forgetting Killa

Edited by bluerob78

My mates aunties, husbands, brothers, cousins dog onced pissed on Cahills car wheel while parked outside of his house! Cahill told my mates aunties, husbands, brothers, cousin that he was going nowhere!

So there

lol lol lol lol lol lol soooooooooooo true. isnt it funny hte same thing hapend 2 me llol!!!!!!!!! :lol::lol:

My mates aunties, husbands, brothers, cousins dog onced pissed on Cahills car wheel while parked outside of his house! Cahill told my mates aunties, husbands, brothers, cousin that he was going nowhere!

So there 

lol lol lol lol lol lol soooooooooooo true. isnt it funny hte same thing hapend 2 me llol!!!!!!!!! :lol:   :lol:

33344[/snapback]

Your two posts on this forum have been utter bollox try growing a brain please :)

So there  :P

32142[/snapback]

My post

So there 

lol lol lol lol lol lol soooooooooooo true. isnt it funny hte same thing hapend 2 me llol!!!!!!!!! :lol:   :lol:

33344[/snapback]

Me getting a laugh for my post :D