• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don’t think he’s the whipping boy I just think he deserves Critism just like everybody else. As our most expensive player he has needed to do more and create more. On Sunday he did that. Was it the

I want Gylfi fully fit for the World Cup - getting that opportunity with Iceland is incredible and he deserves it. I know we won’t, but don’t want us risking him unless he is fully fit - for him to mi

Best player for us so far this campaign. Would have been nice to see him in his natural position for the last... well... since we bought him.

Posted Images

if we hadn't bid for him i'd understand but we bid so we have an interest. nothing wrong with that. had he waxed lyrical about him, yes that's wrong. but he didn't

You'd be furious if you were a Swansea fan ;)

anyway, the rolling eyes more to show a light-hearted comment rather than a criticism.

anyway, the rolling eyes more to show a light-hearted comment rather than a criticism.

no i wouldn't. you have these funny things that you take so seriously like your concept of integrity and everton being the "most fair" and needing to be that. he's not tapping him up. if he said we have no interest he's lying, if he says i can't answer the reporter says "but you bid so surely you're interested", which is exactly what he said. he didn't say anything that isn't public knowledge.

no i wouldn't. you have these funny things that you take so seriously like your concept of integrity and everton being the "most fair" and needing to be that. he's not tapping him up. if he said we have no interest he's lying, if he says i can't answer the reporter says "but you bid so surely you're interested", which is exactly what he said. he didn't say anything that isn't public knowledge.

:huh:

Seems he's forgotten that he doesn't talk about players at other clubs again :rolleyes:

He was baited into that answer. When first asked he said he won't comment on other teams players. 5-6 questions later the reporter said swansea had officially confirmed a bid from everton which drew his second response. RK went about it open and honest...once again.

His double standards piss me off.

All he had to say was sigurdson is a top player and a Swansea player.

There's really nothing in this if you watch the interview. Originally he declines to discuss Sig and then when a reporter mentions that Swansea have confirmed there was a bid he just kind of shrugs and says "yea, there is interest". This isn't new information to anyone and Swansea themselves are putting some of it out there so I don't see any harm in it. If it was a situation where the club we were dealing with hadn't spoken about it then it would be different.

"Gylfi Sigurdsson's exit looking increasingly unlikely with Swansea City and Everton still far apart in valuations of Iceland star

The Toffees have pursued Sigurdsson all summer, but patience is running low"

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/gylfi-sigurdssons-exit-looking-increasingly-13397305.amp

Good.

I don't believe it though, I think we'll get him.

Few people on Twatter claiming he's been at the Titanic last night.

That's a hotel in Liverpool the clubs use when they are playing Everton or Liverpool and where most of our new signings stay for our none Merseyside members.

Whats going down at the Titanic? Did Gylfi have an ice berg in his drink?

Was really excited when it was first suggested, I'm now no longer confident he's what Everton need or where he fits/what the lineup will be.

should we do well in Europe and the cups this season then we have a lot of games to play so it will be rotated a lot. Better to have too many midfielders than not enough, competition for places is healthy as well.

should we do well in Europe and the cups this season then we have a lot of games to play so it will be rotated a lot. Better to have too many midfielders than not enough, competition for places is healthy as well.

Do you see him slotting in the mid 3 more than the front 3?

Add Giroud to the mix as well, gets quite confused I reckon.

Do you see him slotting in the mid 3 more than the front 3?

Add Giroud to the mix as well, gets quite confused I reckon.

No I quite agree, it does become confusing, but its a good confusion, every good team has big options on their benches (apart from the shite, their bench is still quite weak). As for where he fits in I think him and Klaasen will rotate. Or on the left hand side of front three.