IGNORED

Gylfi Sigurðsson

no thanks for me. Bournemouth isn't Barca either and they don't lump it. Koeman isn't a Pulis, i don't know why people want Pulis players like Benteke. Koeman is of the Barca Dutch style, no need for big lump strikers. Rooney Sandro Gylfi is what i expect to all interchange and feed each other. Klaassen as well in a more advanced role. Subs of mirallas bolasie lookman DCL to do the same.

Giroud is a target man and he has great touch and skill. I think we need a focal point to our attacks, who can have presence in the box to score goals with head or feet.

Giroud is a target man and he has great touch and skill. I think we need a focal point to our attacks, who can have presence in the box to score goals with head or feet.

then our attack is based on one player like it was with lukaku. when injured, in a bad patch, or sat on the bench we are screwed. no thanks. would rather players that can all score and contribute and vary our attack so it's not so single-minded. i get i'm in the minority here but i don't care.

no thanks for me. Bournemouth isn't Barca either and they don't lump it. Koeman isn't a Pulis, i don't know why people want Pulis players like Benteke. Koeman is of the Barca Dutch style, no need for big lump strikers. Rooney Sandro Gylfi is what i expect to all interchange and feed each other. Klaassen as well in a more advanced role. Subs of mirallas bolasie lookman DCL to do the same.

What makes you think we will suddenly revert to hoof ball if we sign a target man?

Southampton were not a hoof ball team when Koeman had Pelle there

What makes you think we will suddenly revert to hoof ball if we sign a target man?

Southampton were not a hoof ball team when Koeman had Pelle there

in my response to matt i cover that, i don't want a focal point to the attack. makes it too easy to snuff out and problematic when injuries/cold patches happen. When Pelle was out their attack was limp, if the other sides plan was to negate Pelle, they were screwed. no thanks.

in my response to matt i cover that, i don't want a focal point to the attack. makes it too easy to snuff out and problematic when injuries/cold patches happen. When Pelle was out their attack was limp, if the other sides plan was to negate Pelle, they were screwed. no thanks.

Southampton didn't have the quality around Pelle to make them multi-dimensional, we do. We have (and may add) some players who can deliver good crosses into the box. Having a physical presence to convert those crosses can only help us and add another facet to our attack. Obviously whoever we bring in unlikely to be a finisher of Lukaku's ability but imagine how dangerous we would have been with him in our current team (+ Gylfi).

And our front 3 have been better? Koeman wants to play defensively, and you either need a Vardy type harassing and chasing or you need a focal point to bring others into the game, keep possession and move the team up the field.

If your want to play your way we need a new manager.

It's been 4 months.

August 12: Everton 1-0 Stoke

August 3: Ruzomberok 0-1 Everton

July 27: Everton 1-0 Ruzomberok

May 21: Arsenal 3-1 Everton

May 12: Everton 1-0 Watford

May 6: Swansea 1-0 Everton

April 30: Everton 0-3 Chelsea

April 22: West Ham 0-0 Everton

April 15: Everton 3-1 Burnley

Of which we didn't play for over just over 2 months!!!

UK journalist trick that!!!

Edited by Newty82

And our front 3 have been better? Koeman wants to play defensively, and you either need a Vardy type harassing and chasing or you need a focal point to bring others into the game, keep possession and move the team up the field.

If your want to play your way we need a new manager.

on saturday i saw sandro on the right and left, interchanging. rooney on left, center, right, dropping deep. klaassen making runs on the left, linking up, attacking in the middle. sure looked to me like the current manager is doing exactly what i said.

on saturday i saw sandro on the right and left, interchanging. rooney on left, center, right, dropping deep. klaassen making runs on the left, linking up, attacking in the middle. sure looked to me like the current manager is doing exactly what i said.

When DCL was up top, not in the first half.

whatever you need to tell yourself bailey, look up a heat map and you'll see in the first half sandro and rooney were all over the attacking third.

All over the place more like. We had absolutely nothing going on in the final 3rd in the first half. If that's what you want, good luck.

I'm not saying that we don't have players that can play in several positions but almost all successful teams need a focal point to link those interchanging players together.

Liverpool are probably the only half decent team currently in European football that don't play with a focal point. Barca with their false nine a few years back but not anymore.